Stafford deseves some credit vs KC

Someone posted a video of a talking head making the stupid statement

Only he said “Funeral Home”

1 Like

Yeah that’s the one, but I also remember a poster following up on that saying that agreed with the take and ended with a “Sorry but it’s true”.
From my experience watching the Lions over the years, any hint of good football from the team and Lions fans go nuts. They travel well to other stadiums as well when the team is good, the rare times that they are.

The same holds true with every team in this division which is no surprise considering that football is king in the midwest. This division probably has the most rabid fans top to bottom.

2 Likes

Feel like Stafford really set the tone and was clutch the entire game. This is a different lions team. The offense looks great. We are conservative at times and at the same time Matt’s yards per attempt was better then Mahomes…i did think of you Iggy when he took on those defenders m, bad back and all…great post FYI!

Ah yes, which reminds me… Meant to make a post after the KC game…

The stats spell that out in no uncertain terms.
The fumble was horrendous.
Both, we’re costly.

Its early, and there will be some extremely tough defenses to play which will lower his statistics, but right now Stafford has himself in the conversation for not only pro bowl, but all-pro, and if they keep winning MVP.

He really played well.
Other than the fumble and one or two bad throws, he was really good.

Here is a question.
Had the Chief defender intercepted the last Hail Mary instead of knocking it down, how would people just looking at the stat view his performance differently?