Stafford in, Slay out

Nope, I was talking about getting blown out and how it could affect the team going into GB. THE NEXT GAME. AT LAMBEAU. Enough with the nonsense, you posted a comment that quoted my post that apparently you didn’t read or didn’t understand.

Nope. Your writing was totally vague.
Not that you or I want to see a big loss, but when you get blown out it ought to re-orient your priorities and up your motivation.= not being motivated to play against the Chiefs if they get blown out.
But believe whatever you want. I am done conversing with you.

Back to the Chiefs, we’ve got a hurtin’ QB and missing our best CB and our starting slot receiver. Daniels and Hand are out, and Bryant isn’t due back until some time next month, not sure when the earliest date is for him. Is it 6 weeks or 6 games?

Anyway, let’s also remember the Chiefs are missing some of their guys too, so no excuses. I don’t see how this game isn’t a high-scoring affair unless there’s a bunch of TOs and penalties.

I saw their chart had 4 OL players out. Don’t know the depth chart, but thats a chunk.

yeah–i think willhave to blitz on a few plays,and i believe slays replacement will be good–not great—but good enough–and i hope we run the ball and get some good yardage and keep the chiefs offence off the field—with a few breaks --i think we have a shot at this game—i hope --wish pray–would be nice to win this and our next two games—wow