Stafford not retiring . . . if anyone cares

https://twitter.com/HoldenCantor/status/1605212134836768769

1 Like

JRRams has a podcast?

2 Likes

He’s like a prisoner of war reading from a propaganda sheet.

“America is evil and I’m playing football”.

Kelly caned him right afterward.

The decision might be made for him if the Rams trot out another sorry ass excuse for an offensive line.

He needs to hang 'em up. At this point, the beans are spoken for, so I really just care about the dude’s future as a human.

14 Likes

Got his SB and imo will be a HOFer. One tough SOB and will always be one of my favorites! Time to hang ‘em up Matt!

3 Likes

Pretty much where im at as well with him

he did it, sad he could never win it here, but he eventually did win the Lombardi

Hes had a hell of a career, and no one could blame him for retiring

but we all know how stafford is with his competitiveness, so this news doesnt shock me

2 Likes

We just can’t seem to oust Kelly from this forum…

Technically it was posted to the Rams war room, soooo …

3 Likes

Then she swam upstream. There is no limit on what this woman can do.

I’m glad Stafford’s not retiring.

And this is the opposite of Kelly Stafford:

1 Like

yeah, he looks all broken up. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I love both Kelly & Matt. I love how much she supports her guy. I love how her guy shows up as a leader, a husband, in the community, etc.

4 Likes

Stafford watched Baker last night, and thought I can’t possibly be worse than this guy despite having 17 different injuries and no O-line. Baker barely cracked 100 yards passing. haha

1 Like

He could change his mind after receiving another concussion from getting hit with a couple dozen prezels from the mrs.

Matt was a damn good QB here but had a team that was ran by Chimps that couldn’t figure out how to do ANYTHING right !! Defense don’t work “oh that’s great !” , RB group is weak-“well that’s ok,” , players were not in shape or conditioned correctly/ were confused on the field during games?? " Meh hey don’t mess with it." Matt is getting beat to a pulp behind the O-line? “It’s ok -keep the band together.” , get rid of Tate, Kenny G, Danny Amendola, and Calvin? “Psssft who needs WR’s?” team has 45 HC’s ? noooo problem. just keep changing them. “Who’s the GM this week Bob !?” “does it matter…no it’s The Lions.” Hey um you think that your play calling and scheme is ah little bland there?" " Nope it’s fine, let’s ride with it." Stafford ate more damn grass than a ■■■■■■■ Billy Goat while at QB, but that was ok to. But hey I wonder why he couldn’t win it all in Detroit, Thee most pathetic franchise in The League. I cannot count on two hands how many times I sat and wondered IF The League was going to replace The Detroit Lions and remove us from the league.

1 Like

This is the main reason I laugh at ppl that compare Matt to other QBs (especially Goff). The difference ownership, coaching, GM, OC, OL make…WOW

difference between trying to carry an entire organization, and getting help form an entire organization…MASSIVE!

1 Like

Facts

Whatever happens I will never have anything bad to say about Matt Stafford.

During the pandemic him and his wife Kelly literally bought truckloads of food for hospital workers who were fighting for people with Covid. They were always top class giving back to the Detroit Area

He proved what he could do with a good team around him.

I wish him and Kelli and their whole family the best of luck and I am super happy that Kelli seems to be over her medical problems that she battled through with Matt support. Matt gave his all to this team by playing over injuries and playing through his wife’s potentially life changing medical issues.

4 Likes

Amen to that

2 Likes

Stafford could be ultimately responsible for sending Detroit to the playoffs and possibly even a SB.

Goff > Stafford for 2022 and beyond
We wouldn’t have Jamo if it wasn’t for the beans we got in the trade.
We have a potential top 5 pick coming from the trade.

A trade propelled the Cowboys to Superbowls. Stafford trade may send us there as well. That would be the ultimate WIN-WIN trade.

2 Likes

He needs to retire before he gets turned into a gimp.

You got your superbowl, dude. ride off

2 Likes