Stafford Thread

Say Stafford plays 6 more seasons. Has an amazing 6 seasons, wins a couple Superbowls. Amazing stats every year. Gets elected to the HOF.

Would he go as a Ram or a Lion?

Obviously the majority of his stats would be from Detroit. But he won nothing in Detroit, and left as a fringe, outside shot at HOF kinda guy

He won’t. Done. Thread over.

2 Likes

Lock

He is a first ballot hall of famer and it isn’t close.

10 Likes

Ram. Seriously, it’s the Neverstop eFffing( the) Lions

3 Likes

That would definitely be as a Ram. His chance of going in if he’s relying on his Lions career are s*** and none.

1 Like

You can go in with multiple teams if you choose. I think he’d do that if he can.

Easily the Rams.

What if he never wins a thing in LA?

What if it’s up to Kelly?

What if Stafford pairs up with Elon to throw the first pass from space? Does that make him a space based weapon?

2 Likes

He goes in as a Georgia Bulldog

1 Like

We aren’t really having this conversation, right? What makes you think Calvin and Barry are hall of famers and Matt isn’t?

2 Likes

In that scenario he :100: goes in as a
Ram

1 Like

For one, those guys were the best players at their positions most years, Matt has never been close to the best QB.

He will be a Hall of Famer…don’t care who he goes in as……

1 Like

Will he mention Calvin Johnson in his speech?

5 Likes

just had the highest ever rating as a starting QB as a QB on a NEW team.

HOF speech: I want to thank the detroit lions for making me who I am today. I can’t go through an airport without setting off a metal detector from the surgeries, but I LOVE the patdowns.

He played good yesterday with weapons around him . There were moments he did lion things too .
I will give a full pass to Stafford based on how he play against the quality teams in the division/tight defense and also how he perform outdoor in cold weather .So far looking good.