State of the Detroit Lions

What is everyones opinion on the team this season? Likes / Dislikes?

This is opinion based so everyone has a voice.

To me , Goff has been mediocre at best. I feel that he is unable to repeat his performance every week. Of course us Lions fans already look toward the draft to get a good idea on what to look forward to.

Aiden Hutchinson
Kenny Pickett
Evan Neal
Kayvon Thibodeaux
Derek Stingley Jr
Jameson Williams

to name a few I like

State of Detroit Lions - Michigan

Defense
-Get Hutch
-High end FA
-Draft in first or 2nd round a ball hawk
(Be sure there is a net gain in team speed from these moves)

Offense
-Draft home run hitter @WR
-High end home run hitter FA @ WR

ST
Make sure K is okay

1 Like

It’s Michigan. The answer is Michigan.

3 Likes

Confusion, mostly. Shock, partially. Disrepair definitely. Flux, always. The Art? Not. Denial? Usually.

1 Like

I’m optimisitic. Unlike many on here I expected a terrible season and so it’s proved, we’re just so devoid of talent. But the guys are still fighting for the coaches, we’ve been in almost every game, the defense is performing so far above its talent I can’t believe it… there are a lot of good signs.

There are some troubling signs too, but to me those are things that can be improved upon (game management, etc…). Getting guys to fight for you, that’s a harder thing to pull off.

2 Likes

I think goff will be fine. he’s a bit similar in stafford in that he needs players to make him better, not vice versa.
If you style the offense properly, which they’ve tried to do, he can be successful.
He’s a run first play action VERY pocket passery QB.

I am, however, keeping an eye on the UofM qb mccarthy. If we want to turn the corner and go the way the NFL seems to be headed, kid has wheels and a stafford-like arm.

2 Likes