Steelers vs Lions

Ok it’s official, my step son is a huge Steelers fan. He said Lions are going to get there first win this weekend. Opinions ?

I’m betting a 100 on a Lions victory.

2 Likes

Never trust a man who’s opinion costs him nothing.

4 Likes

Offense looks a bit better. 38-21 Steelers.

1 Like

Would not be shocked. Lions off the bye week and Steelers off a short week.

If the pattern continues, we’ll have a better game and lose by single digits. Every other week, we lay a turd.

TJ Watt was going to absolutely destroy Matt Nelson.

Tokyo firebombing level destroy.

This is why Decker is back, so Sewell can slide to RT and keep Goff alive

2 Likes

This comment is absolutely hilarious to me. Needed that, thanks.

2 Likes

My prediction - Fox becomes the firs punter to literally put a ball into orbit…it doesn’t come down…literally.

We get the lead, in the 4th, Fox punts, rest of clock expires while ball is in orbit…Lions win.

3 Likes

I still need to know the score for the spread. Do we get the lead by 10, or get the lead by 2 when we’re watching Fox kicking the first football ever kicked into space?

Aside from that, I have no idea. This could be a blowout, or one of those stupid games where the Lions just win in Pittsburgh and nobody saw it coming.

Or lose by 23.

1 Like

Moonkick happens with a 2 point lead.10-12 lions

1 Like

Field goal, TD, safety, punt into orbit?

4 FGs
vs
FG & TD

Where are they going to get 21 points? Is the NFL Shop running a sale on points? Wait, some dude in a trench coat and a purple fedora with a feather in it down at the car wash selling second hand points, right?

Honestly this game sets up very well for our first win. Now obviously we will probably lose anyway because that is what we do.

Steelers are on a short week is a very close win over Chicago. We are coming off the bye week. Pittsburgh has been a train wreck on offense and just lost Claypool for awhile. This game is setting up to be a defensive slugfest with neither offense scoring much. If we can keep it close maybe we can take the lead in the 4th and keep it.

I really want to believe this is true. But I remember too well what happened when Sewell played the Steelers in preseason and Ingram destroyed him. Hopefully he’s been sneaking in reps on the right this whole time.

Here is my prediction: Jack Fox is going to punt the shit out of the ball on Sunday.

Fox MVP

Lions might need to hand it off 3 times to get to 4th down. Otherwise… TJ and Minkah may possess the ball more than the Lions WRs on Sunday.