Stone Cold Buzbee still on the job

Attorney Tony Buzbee will be at Deshaun Watson’s start on Sunday, and he’s invited all 25 women he’s represented in cases against Watson.

Daaaaeeeeyummmm.

2 Likes

Maybe there now fans
Scared Homer Simpson GIF by reactionseditor

2 Likes

I can’t see the link cuz I don’t have Facebook, is that for real?

Its at The Athletic, so yep. Real real.

3 Likes

“I am so terrified of this man that I am going to go watch him play football.”

5 Likes

or OnlyFans??? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

6 Likes

Ahh ok, I think I misread it the first time, thinking it was Watson’s lawyer inviting them, but it’s the prosecutor who’s doing it.

Hmm… interesting. On one hand, that’s a way to make a statement and get publicity. On the other hand, he’s paying for tickets to go watch him play.

Not a criminal prosecutor, but the plaintiffs’ attorney (sometimes aka “ambulance chaser”)

3 Likes

Freezing Cold Meme GIFs | Tenor

1 Like

Ahhh right on, forgot it wasn’t a criminal case.

Well, he’s certainly chasing something…

1 Like

Can’t that be deemed harassment?

They are not going to the game to enjoy it…. They are there to harass him.

Two wrongs don’t make a right imho

Nope. They are in a luxury box, he’s on the field. No contact, etc. Besides, as victims, unofficially as it may be, they will get a lot of leeway.

Also, who is gonna press charges? Watson? And give the NFL a new shitstorm and a Gigantic Black Eye with women…

Again?

The NFL and NFLPA I’m sure have told him to eat it and like it as part of the suspension not being longer

2 Likes

Hey girls, let’s go watch him make money!
Money Dinero GIF by STUMiami

Still weird imho

My court case went 3.5 years, trail was set for 25 to life, lost 100,00; my daughter and granddaughter…. I was ■■■■■■ over by my own family and the courts……

Last thing I am going to do is go “visit” them…. It still hurts but I have forgive (NOT forget) and just move the ■■■■ along…. Chasing resentment is not a good thing……

3 Likes

I love this tune…

2 Likes

I love singing that one when I have good voice that day…

2 Likes

Some folks follow the money. Some folks chase it.

1 Like

I think he made them use both hands.

1 Like

The fact that Watson’s 1st game back is in Houston against his former team is just ridiculous. The NFL sure didn’t plan that story line out…it was all a coincidence.

1 Like