STOP The Blame Game!

They sign the Gm keep reading its a fact. They hire the person that selects players,usually with there approval,you think they didn’t know about trading Stafford Or many players that were either let go,traded,not payed bonus, retired early, they are in charge.

If Stafford were here, would we have eaten his cap. :wink:

Quote where I’ve raved about beans? I’m confused. My stance is mostly inconclusive, but leaning toward thinking we did well (because of Matt’s age).

If we got a franchise QB that is 12 years younger than Matt, comparable talent? AND Iffy, as well?
Your opinion doesn’t matter more than anyone elses. This is all 100% guesswork.
People who want to be optimistic, will be optimistic.
People who want to be pissed, will be pissed.
It’s all patterns and what we choose into. Our way of being. I can be unhappy and pissed off for the next 2 years “Until proven otherwise in the 2023 season”…or I can sit back and learn, because I admit I truly don’t know shit, and realize that none of us truly do. Choices! :wink:

1 Like

Not with out him being here, and his play is more worthy of a 24 million cap hit.

1 Like

This is just your opinion also, and alittle bias , I mean you call your opinion optimistic and others is just pissed. I call you optimistic and and the other realistic .

Of course you will say that. It is your post.

Your criteria is incomplete. There are many people who have had success in other coaching jobs and failed (retreads) just bc they have not been head coaches or general managers doesn’t mean they have not been successful. Holmes is credited with a lot of the success that the Rams have had with the middle rounds finds that they have had….DC has been trained and molded to be a HEAD COACH…not a Coordinator…a head coach. Two different positions and not everyone can do both.

There are several undrafted and rookie players excelling currently for the lions, Glenn and his boys are coaching their asses off. The offensive line has been doing remarkably wel under Fraley despite the lose of our pro-bowl center and Decker for many games to start. Chris Spielman, ownership and Holmes along with MCDC have established a plan.

Yeah, their franchise qb demanded a trade and what they got was multiple first rd picks, a pro bowl qb and a 3rd round pick to aid in the rebuild.

You keep talking about ownership as though Sheila is her father or mother, but the reality is she is a new owner with a new vision. It would be a gross oversight to blame her or assume she holds the blame for 60 years of Lions history when she has been the owner for only a few years.

So like I said whole lot wrong w your post. You have an opinion fine. I disagree w it. Time will tell who is right….:man_shrugging:t2:

100% of humans are bias toward their opinion…that’s why it is their opinion. :wink:

Tough to get a solid read on text, but referencing other ppl’s viewpoint as “raving over beans” feels a touch angry to me, judgmental at the very least.

2 Likes

I would prefer “enthusiastically endorsing beans”…

1 Like

Your right, i wasn’t trying to be angrey was trying to be funny I failed bro. Natty don’t change I love your optimism your really one of my favorite posters your very positive person and that’s great.

Actually don’t take this bad, was thinking you remind me of the Don’t worry, be Happy song. Just always positive.

1 Like

Thank you for cleaning that up. Probably would have been hilarious in voice, but in text hard to decipher. Sometimes dudes get snarky and I laugh my ass off, and sometimes I’m not sure how to take it. Reading energy SO much easier in person.

Thanks for taking the energy to explain, and thanks for the kind words.
Hope you have a great Thanksgiving, man! Enjoy watching our only win of the season!!!

1 Like

I have trouble with spelling and grammar so getting my point cross in text can be quite challenging. Sometimes I have to try to put it differently because I can’t spell what I’m trying to say, Then by the time I put different words in it’s not what I was trying to say either or comes across wrong, so yeah I’m much better in person. It’s my handicap. Lols

5 Likes

Awesome post.

Are you very confident we are gonna win? I mean…I think its a big possibility, but how confident are you?.

Asking for my DraftKing account

Haha

1 Like

You’re doing great, man.
if you are a lions fan, on some level you are a great human.
I tell ppl around the country, if you ever befriend a Lions fan, you know they will be the world’s most loyal MFrz.

My handicaps include
-HORRIBLE sense of direction (I use GPS to get to the grocery store)
-Very limited in memory. I swear I used to remember shit better
-Limited math powers
-Excessive handsomeness (it’s more of a burden than you would think)
-Overly optimistic in trusting humans…AND, as you can see…the Lions

1 Like

LOL - I am not an NFL official, but I do think we may pull off a holiday surprise. :wink:

I am 65% confident.
Also note, based on my track record, you should observe that I am more often than not COMPLETELY full of shit, regardless of how confident I may be.

2 Likes

Yeah I got this one too, it gets worse with age, I swear I forget everything but these Lions I wondering if that’s a curse or punishment or something.

1 Like

What a marvelous post and one of the many reasons why this message board works.

Some posters are hard to comprehend, but yours are clear enough to understand, while maybe reading through a missed punctuation mark here or there. I mean, our posts aren’t doctoral theses awaiting approval from the review boards. I’m still butthurt that Weasel highlighted an incredibly mangled and murky phrase I used the other day in a homer defense of TheRealTB12. It happens.

2 Likes

65% holy chit your optimistic. I say 47% depending how Goff does. watching either way.

Classic…starts a thread on relaxing and not crying about who is to blame and then goes on a rant about ownership.
Some of y’all need to get off this board and get a life

Sheila was raised by her mother and father, why would they teach her how to run an organization positively when they didn’t know how? She hasn’t earned anything on her own and hasn’t had to work. She is a filathrapist giving away her family fortune. Holmes has never been in charge of anything more than drafting. He hasn’t run a whole organization, then when he gets his chance it’s the Lions. There are undrafted players starting on the worst team in NFL it’s the Lions, there are 100,000’s of players in the NFL that didn’t coach well and it’s not a reciept for success, Stafford wanted a trade they obliged him,he deserved it and there is no way your going to tell anybody we got a pro bowl player back there is not much wrong with my post,not because I made it. Because it’s pretty much fact, your right time will tell, let me see I think it’s been 60yrs.

No there is a lot wrong with your post……your logic……but eh, it’s like talking to a brick wall. Have a good thanksgiving…….