Strong/Williams OUT, Raymond questionable

The team will soon be bringing fans out of the stands to play WR.

Some could argue they already are.

1 Like

Good. Sorry for Khalif personally. He’s a rental. After the preseason hype I want to see more Amon’ra

That sucks, I thought Raymond had a solid game last week. Hopefully nothing he either A) can’t play through or B) is long term

2 Likes

My view on khalif is connected to his injury risk. On the field he’s fine, good for our current corps. 5 years in the league 35 games played, 0 injury free campaigns

1 Like

Cool. Wr are starting off great. And we maybe down two. They set Goff up for failure.

4 Likes

Ahh I did not know that, very good point. He’s a little dude but when I saw him live he looked really thick. Didn’t know about his injury past

1 Like

When was he injured? He missed games because he was either unsigned or on the practice squad. As far as I know, he has never missed a game because of an injury. As always, I could be wrong.

By week 6 we’ll be running the wishbone.

2 Likes

Just in-time for Thanksgiving.
Goff will be hitting the turkey hole.
Mmmm…I want some Turducken.

I think you’re right to an extent. With the current injury taking up Google space can’t find too much else with a quick glance. I always had an impression he was somewhat fragile but can’t remember specific injuries from years ago. He had concussions in 2019 + 2020 that caused him to miss a little time. That’s a worrisome trajectory for someone who moves fast with such a small frame on the gridiron. Footballs a business which I get, it’s a long shot Raymond is with us in future years or help Goff significantly develop.

Alsooo, I wouldn’t want him at KR if I were a coach because I’d feel like putting him in too dangerous of a spot for long term health. He’s already moved into a vulnerable category for long standing damage that can substantially inhibit life after football.

If it works, do it baby by!!