Stroud should be eliminated from the draft board

Can’t win the big game.

11 Likes

He’s been a pathetic piece of shit since he started playing. Same with the coach.

Ryan Day was handed a championship team and turned it into this shit.

7 Likes

the nice lady at the sports bar gave me the remote. Switching to Alabama Auburn. Time to watch Anderson and Young

10 Likes

No worries. I eliminated him last year.

3 Likes

Day’s teams have looked way too shaky and not ready to play. Something is wrong in Buckeye land. Harbaugh does more with less and Day does less with more.

9 Likes

Buckeye fans chanting “We want Urban!” on the FOX postgame show.

LOL!!

6 Likes

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth

14 Likes

This so much reminds of the Cooper years. Ryan Day needs to be fired and I hope they have the balls to fire him.

3 Likes

Mike Tyson quote — nice ----and such a true statement.

5 Likes

The crazy thing is Ohio State punched them in the mouth first. That first half should have been like 24-10 Ohio State. Went it was only a 3 point lead, I was worried.

The thing with Day is that this has been going on for years now. The team looks shaky. Its not just Michigan, its just that Michigan has the most talent of anybody they play.

6 Likes

I thought Stroud looked good for the most-part. Michigan made plays though and dominated the trenches in the 2nd half. That pass breakup by Sainristil on that TE was next level.
What happened to OSU’s running game the last few years?
I’d be more concerned about OSU’s run game and defensive Coordinator than Stroud.

2 Likes

Michigan outscored OSU 28-3 in the second half

Lmao

8 Likes

Michigan outscored everyone 28-3 in the second half.

2 Likes

So weird watching Young. He’s this tiny human and the football fires out of his little body

5 Likes

Stroud is ok. Just not a top qb in my opinion. He bombed the crap out of Utah last year in the Rose Bowl. He’s going to need another game like that to boost his draft stock back up.

Marvin Harrison Jr is the guy who really is special on OSU.

11 Likes

Legit though

Def scheme was the killer

where the ■■■■ is your zone schemes, you know michigan has a good run game, they literally zero Blitzed like 5 times in the second half, and got burned every single time

Its like AG’s scheme earlier this year

2 Likes

I thought Stroud looked very good TBH. I’m not pinning this on him. He has some issues holding the ball too long, but its clear he can make NFL throws with that accuracy.

5 Likes

MHJ is 100 percent gonna be the Jamar Chase of his draft

He has everything, kids special

5 Likes

Stroud wasn’t the reason the Buckeyes lost. But I don’t see him as an upgrade from Goff

10 Likes

I do because he can hit deep better than Goff and he can throw outside the hashes. Plus, he has Goff like accuracy across the middle.

3 Likes