Det over NYG
NO over GB
Philly over Dal

Det over NO
SF over Philly

SF over Det

if it comes to this, I think we beat the SF’rz

2 Likes

yeah, me too. my predictions never happen.

1 Like

In the past mine haven’t but they are starting to. I have been very on point with my assessment of a lot, lately…especially regarding Coach Dan & Holmes. I truly believe super bowls are coming soon

1 Like

With all due respect, you can join 75% of the board here! i.e. I’m not impressed … that’s a softball prediction!, LOL.

That’s EXACTLY how I have felt from the beginning…very much so. Seems consensus now, but 2 years ago, people’s faces were melting off.

1 Like

Honestly I don’t remember that. When hired, people were lauding Sheila for doing it the right way, bringing in Spielman etc. etc. Then Dan’s press conference, people wanted to run through walls for him! Two years ago we were saying what a great draft holmes had.
Now, I’ll grant you there was a small vocal minority who wanted to jump ship when we were 1-6 last year. I was with you and several others in not jumping ship. In fact, I started a thread of how we could still win the division when we were 1-6. It wasn’t that far-fetched if the Vikings hadn’t gotten ridiculously lucky three or four times.
Anyway, upward and onward Lions! Very good things gonna happen this year…

1 Like

Hell yeah, bro. I’m full on board with this!

As for the beginning of the post, there were people losing their minds when we started 1-6, especially in “in game” threads. Could just be my experience/wht I’ve noticed. I have felt there was a ton of opposition to Dan especially, but not as much recently…my perception is it started dying down considerably after thanksgiving game.

1 Like

Yep - I heard that too…, not just your experience. They were vocal for sure. But that was nine months ago, rather than two years. There was alot of criticism with clock management. I mean all of us were down…
…but not out:

Lions 70 El Niño 3.

No other team is worthy of competing against the lions so the NFL has to corral a force of nature to play them in hopes that it’s close.

The score is closer than it would be against anyone in the AFC.

2 Likes

Detroit Lions vs Cincinnati Bengals

Lions get hot in November/December

Burrow and Chase turn into 2007 Brady/Moss and push close to the 50-23 TD records.

The Battle of the Cats with the leagues highest scoring offenses. #1 vs #2

19 Browns
57 Lions

2 Likes

DET vs CLE

3 Likes

I’m 63. It hasn’t happened in my lifetime.
I’ve been on borrowed time for 13 years. Let’s make this happen!

Saturday Night Live GIF

el nino weather GIF

You know that’s what I was thinking of when I typed it!

Haha and you knew I would reply with that gif brother! :wink:

I feel El Nino might score more than 3 points though.

1 Like

Detroit Lion’s
VS.
New York Jets

Kerby wins MVP

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.