Superbowl menus

Parks And Recreation Salad GIF

2 Likes

Thank you! They are well worth the five hours it takes to make them!

2 Likes

I’m making chili - chili dogs are a possibility…

Also, nachos and queso, with salsa on the side.

My daughter is mad I’m not making wings (I do make the best oven-baked wings ever so I don’t blame her) but I made them a couple of weeks ago and I don’t want it to be overkill.

1 Like

Seriously make the girl some wings!! It’s the super bowl.

GIF by 8it

2 Likes

Buffalo chicken dip, veggie trey, chicken wings. Nothing special going for easy and basic this year. I wanted to add deviled eggs to the menu but after I ate a dozen of them at Christmas and was lighting my farts on fire for the kids, wife said they are banned from our house.

1 Like

Just put my ribs and a 5lb NY strip roast in the smoker. the strip will be made into chili. going to put my chicken wings on the smoker in a little bit. going to give them a par cook smoke then deep fry them tomorrow

The wife is making buffalo chicken dip, cilantro creme dip and polish roses (green onions with a bulb of cream cheese wrapped in ham) and some kind of desert

1 Like

Pork butt 14 hrs in the smoker

5 Likes

Buffalo Wings and Red Beans and Rice.

I thought about going to Bobby Flays Tailgate at the Super Bowl, but I have better things to do with $875.

4 Likes

fugg yea

1 Like

I am at the mercy of my Wife this year. (probably the best option anyway) I am taking my middle son ice fishing for the 1st time before the Game. My Wife mentioned Carne Asada brisket tacos and queso. She will do a spread I am sure.
Edit: She is also doing Lumpia and Pancit (She’s from the Philippines) If you guys have never had Lumpia(shangai) you’re missing out.

3 Likes

Oh snap. i forgot about queso. might be a late addition tomorrow

2 Likes

Got the NY strip roast and baby backs smoking for about 2 hours now. Just put the wings on

1 Like

This was my last batch of smoked ribs. Used the 3-2-1 method. Injected and rubbed with chipotle. Smoked with cherry wood. Came out perfect. Spicy and sweet.

3 Likes

Could all of you assholes posting pictures of your awesome stuff just go away already? We get it. Show a little consideration for those of us that have to work dammit.

Jerks. :joy:

3 Likes

This is me at work if that makes you feel better. :grin::+1:

3 Likes

It’s a very nice gesture on your part, but no, no it doesn’t :laughing:

2 Likes

I know your pain brother. Hopefully you have some good restaurants around you.

2 Likes

You guys suck, posting all these pics… :sleepy:

1 Like

Dude, just had Charley’s Cheesteak, their Old Skool with actual Cheez Whiz.

Damn good.

2 Likes

Yeah, buffalo chicken dip. Yessir, good stuff.

I do that or a butter chicken dip for parties, depending on who Im cooking for.

3 Likes