Support the cause!

Oh, we’re going to pretend the NFL Refs don’t screw the Lions on the regular.
Okay. Disregard, and sorry to upset Fantasyland.

Good heavens dude - nobody said ANYTHING about the refs screwing or not screwing the lions. Once again it just has zero to do with getting outside help to bring in the right people. Two completely different issues. Its cool that you think the refs screw the lions - I do too. But asking the league for recommendations on an advisor to help you do a job search is a completely different issue and in most circles would be considered a smart move. Personally I would not want Mrs. Ford just combing through resume’s on her own, doing interviews and then making a decision. I am not necessarily happy with the ultimate selections but I have no problem with the way the selection process was done.

So if Matt Millen bought the Lions, hired Vinny Cerrato as GM and Mike Singletary as HC, you’d be very happy? They check off all of the boxes you’re asking for…

Except the Browns were a good team when they moved.

2 Likes

This.

I’ve never been a pro Fords should sell guy but someone pointed out how the Bills didn’t make the playoffs for 20 years until the team was sold and now they have as bright of future as any team in football.

They did it in Buffalo New York of all places.

Solid organization from top to bottom

1 Like

I want to buy it, just to have a shirt with Martha’s face on it.

I’d kind of like to wear one of these to a game instead