Swift missed practice (Concussion)

Looks like this could impact his status for Sunday.

:roll_eyes:…not good .

We simply cannot have nice things.

4 Likes

How the hell did he get a concussion in a Thursday practice. He’d better had tripped and fell and hit his head. Otherwise, MP should tell us how it happened. But he won’t.

Well atleast as Lions fans we aren’t surprised just the way it goes when we draft RBs they look good for a few games then something happens.Not saying this will derail his career or anything just sucks as he was starting and ready to take the lead RB role.

So did Swift get this concussion in practice…?

Only the Lions. They finally find the piece to make their offense click and he gets concussed in practice. What a bunch of morons we have leading this team if this is the case.

It’s okay, time to unleash Kerryon!

1 Like

Let’s not over react. Maybe he misses one game but Kerryon will run all over the Panthers.

Sucks he is on my fantasy team though.

It’s very possible the concussion happened at an earlier time and/or a smaller hit caused symptoms to exacerbate. A few days in between event and symptoms is not abnormal for brain injuries.

Either way, big blow for our team and D. Swift, especially in his 1st year. He was looking fantastic.

1 Like

Looks like it’s Kerryon Our Wayward Back.

I think you might be right. AP said he was thrown off by the news about Swift’s concussion.

On a positive note, what a difference a year makes. We lose our best RB and are able to elevate our number 1 from last year to a more prominent role. Not too shabby.

1 Like

r1ozy
On a positive note, what a difference a year makes. We lose our best RB and are able to elevate our number 1 from last year to a more prominent role. Not too shabby.

Well, if things get worse we can plug Bo in…err…ahh…waitaminute…well shit.

Did you watch the game last night? Rips off a nice 9 yard run on his first carry and I’m thinking “I just don’t get why NFL GMs hate him so much.” Next carry tweaks his hammy and is out. “Oh yeah, that’s why.”

I saw that…had a severe man splits, yikes