Swift’s footwork is insane

Gotta click the link…Enjoy.

3 Likes

Nice!

did they speed the camera on some of those?

i saw amazing vision and moves in game highlights
this guy could be special

last year he averaged 14 rush attempts per game / < 2 receptions per game
i hope both he and KJ stay at 10-15 touches per game
i doubt either can hold up handling more than that

will be interesting to see how this plays itself out

1 Like

Kind of envision a Mark Ingram/Alvin Kamara mix. 40/60 for Kerryon Johnson and De’Andre Swift. Alternating series, both fresh.

2 Likes

Kerryon Johnson is a really good person, and will be a great mentor for Swift, who will be in the running for highest YPC in the league, next year.

1 Like

More impressive to me was the thick build and the acceleration. On that passing route he was full speed in a blink.

2 Likes

Haha, I am worried for his ACL in some of those cuts. Stay healthy my friend!

3 Likes

When I was arm chair scouting the backs, what stood out to me on Swift was that his cuts were absolutely electric. He’s not a break you down Barry type jitterbug. He’s Kamara, he’s Jamaal Charles, he’s Shady McCoy. More one cut and go but that cut happens in an instant then the acceleration off those cuts just makes guys look like straight fools!

5 Likes

But what’s his high score on Dance Dance Revolution?

1 Like

I started following him on IG after we drafted him. He seems very humble as well as very naturally gifted… he posted a video of him working out on a beach, his cuts on sand are even impressive. I may order his jersey, though the last time I bought a RB jersey it was Jahvid Best and I’m a little gun shy now…

2 Likes

A fellow Grandma’s Boy fan I see…

1 Like

#Resist!

1 Like

This dude’s ceiling is HIGH AF!

1 Like

so…why didn’t he go day 1? I mean this kid looks really good, power, shifty, fast as hell with ‘right now’ acceleration.

For 31 NFL teams I think Swift is their top rated RB. CEH was just the perfect fit for the KC offense and that’s why KC had CEH rated #1 in their list.

Swift is a better all around RB.

I was big on Swift predraft and had him as my top choice at RB. I love the pick and think Lions fans will be pleasantly surprised.

I think he has a good chance to win offensive rookie of the year.

2 Likes

The third reply on twitter is hilarious