Swift to the Bears

I have doubts he can stay healthy in that offense/stadium.

Depending on Fields. If he stays. a RB is a decoy slot as Fields is the primary runner.

Let’s just hope the 5 good games a year he will give them arent against us.

1 Like

As a Lions fan this makes me VERY happy. Good luck Chicago.

That’s 1.25 million per game missed!!!

1 Like

Glad bears keep adding rbs and pushing their stud rb rashon johnson on the bench

2 Likes

Looking forward to it …

https://twitter.com/officialctpod/status/1767225888662286820

1 Like

12pm on March 11th is when the legal tampering period starts

Swift’s poor vision will see him getting eaten up by our LB’s.

1 Like

the princess bride GIF

1 Like

Agents have been discussing things with teams since the end of the season. That’s why so many players agree to stay with their current team just on the eve of free agency, their agents have found out what the market is like, reported back to the current team and the team has decided to match it or beat it by a small amount. The NFL knows and doesn’t care and more importantly neither do the teams because they’re all doing it, this legal tampering period is just for show to give the NFL even more time in the media spotlight.

If he stays healthy…

Wouldnt like that signing as a Bear.

Every year of his career he has had a handful of stellar games (150+yards). Yes health is the issue. But to say he doesn’t give them that is delusional

@Nate i still am having problems with keeping all of the thread rooms on one page. I set it up to show me all and yet again these threads dont show up. Ive had this problem for over a year now. How do i get all the war rooms and the den and the OTT in one place??

Any time you click the home logo (or “Topics”) in your left nav, it will show everything.

Awesome. Thanks. Anyway i can get that to load up first? I checked my war rooms settings and it says everything- yet i get half maybe.

Lions fans to Bears fans: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH…big breath…AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3 Likes

I cannot believe the Bears gave this kinda money to Swift after letting Mont bounce. Crazy.

1 Like

Gibbs too (and he’s really the comparator).

I was coming here to say exactly this