T whitehead retires as a lion

Did a quick scan and didn’t see this but thought it was pretty cool! Never a superstar but cool he thought to retire as a lion.

16 Likes

Players are falling in love w/this team and staff!

6 Likes

I always thought he was a decent LB who was a good supporting piece on a good defense (2014).

Really cool story to see him come back.

7 Likes

Very cool

Solid guy to have, looks like a solid person too.

Props , Tahir!

2 Likes

This is cool.
The times they are a changin.

2 Likes

Tahir was married while here (I believe. It may have been the birth of his 1st child… or perhaps both.)
Tahir was a man who carried himself with the professionalism Caldwell tried instilling in all of his players.
Tahir was THE best-dressed of all the players, Burleson included.

I love that he thought enough of his time here to make this happen.

4 Likes

Once a Lion, always a Lion.
Ask Aveon Cason.

1 Like

Was he dressed better, or did he just wear it better?

1 Like

I was hoping Whitehead would stick around long enough to tackle Pimpleton

3 Likes

Really cool actually; always thought he was a bit underrated when he was here.

Tahir did a football camp with Nate Burleson and Stephen Tullock when my son was about 9 years old. He was awesome to be around and an absolute class act with the kids. I’ve always had a ton of respect for Tahir as a person.

4 Likes

Him and his wife are good people. They did get married and have a child while he was here. I’ve met them both and have a cool story I could share but I don’t have the heart to do so right now. Maybe another day. I can’t say this enough. They are very genuinely good people and I’m happy he retired a Lion.

8 Likes

Always liked him. 5th round pick and lasts 10 years. Gotta respect that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.