Tarik Cohen is such a loser

Ad

Home
News
Bears Tarik Cohen Disrespects Lions Despite Loss: ‘Y’all Suck Always’
Read more on the comments made by Chicago Bears running Tarik Cohen about the Detroit Lions
By John Maakaron , Dec 7, 2020

Tarik Cohen did not suit up and play Sunday for the Chicago Bears against the Detroit Lions.

Cohen suffered a torn right ACL back in September following Chicago’s 30-26 victory over the Atlanta Falcons.

Despite the season-ending injury, Cohen took to the popular streaming app Twitch during the game to reveal what he felt about Detroit and to Twitter afterward.

As he live-streamed the divisional battle, Cohen offered his thoughts on Detroit.

“The Lions suck, bro, we’re not going to lose the game,” Cohen said during the second quarter. “If we lose today bro, I don’t know what I’m going to do.”

Detroit’s defense struggled to stop the Bears in the first half but clamped down in the second half.

With Detroit trailing by three late in the fourth quarter, defensive end Romeo Okwara knocked the ball loose from quarterback Mitchell Trubisky on third down and the loose ball was recovered by rookie defensive tackle John Penisini.

Adrian Peterson was then able to scamper five-yards for the go-ahead touchdown with 1:37 remaining.

Detroit’s defense held on late when David Montgomery failed to secure a first-down, as Kevin Strong and Reggie Ragland made the key play late.

The team Cohen disrespected earned the 34-30 road victory.

“F**k it. We’ve all been wrong here. They still suck lol,” Cohen tweeted postgame.

After a barrage of replies from jilted Lions fans, Cohen took to Twitter on one more occasion to address angered fans.

“Lions fans we split 1-1. Y’all suck (always) and we suck (just for rn) too. Shut up about it.”

After the events that transpired out on the football field, Cohen may want to refrain from offering such pearls of wisdom online for the foreseeable future.

More from SI All Lions:

Under Bevell, Lions Believe in Themselves Again

Lions’ Defense Comes Up Huge in 34-30 Victory against Bears

Jimmy Johnson Says Jason Garrett Should Coach Detroit Lions

Key Matchup to Watch: Lions-Bears

Lions Like Experience of Former Giants Executive Jerry Reese

Predictions: Lions-Bears

Get the latest Detroit Lions news by joining our community. Click “Follow” at the top right of our SI All Lions page. Mobile users click the notification bell. Be sure to follow us on Twitter @detroitpodcast

NEWS
Bears Tarik Cohen Disrespects Lions Despite Loss: ‘Y’all…
By John Maakaron Dec 7, 2020
NEWS
Under Bevell, Lions Believe in Themselves Again
By Vito Chirco Dec 6, 2020
NEWS
Lions’ Defense Comes Up Huge in 34-30 Victory against Bears
By John Maakaron Dec 6, 2020
NEWS
Fox Pregame Show Makes Bold Statements about Detroit Lions
NEWS
Biggest Matchup to Watch For in Lions-Bears: Allen Robinson…
NEWS
Detroit Lions’ Week 13 Inactives: D’Andre Swift Inactive
NEWS
GM Rumor: Lions Like Experience of Former Giants Executive…
NEWS
3 Players That Must Shine to Win against Chicago Bears
NEWS
Predictions: Lions-Bears
Privacy Policy
Terms of Use
© 2020

Well, he’s not wrong lol :expressionless:

1 Like

The Lions still have a lot of problems, I’m not doubting that at all. But Cohen looks like a bigtime crybaby. If he can’t show any class, he should keep his mouth shut IMO.

1 Like

Yeah he looks like a sore loser. Let him talk it makes him look worse.

We were one easy catch by Swift from sweeping them!

I was just joking with one of my guys whose a Bears fan, I told him, “Ya know, the Bears might be even worse than the Lions right now”…and he agreed.

1 Like

Makes the win that much sweeter. I hate the Bears.

3 Likes

I had a similar conversation with a Bears fan to start the season. For as good as their record, they looked awful. Conversely, for as bad as Minny’s record at that time, they looked much better than their record would indicate.

Still, it was hilarious to see 3 of the NFC North teams within a hair of being 5-7 (especially considering how awful our team is at 5-7).

It’s crazy to think that we could be 6-6 if not for that drop.

He sounds like a few posters here. He’s just “in-the-now”.

did you see the all time record vs the bears? we’re like 25 games under .500 against them. so 13 years of sweeps just to break even.

Yea, we do kinda suck.

I never understood this … Would any of us feel less shitty now had we won the SuperBowl 35 years ago …Yes it would be nice to have a ring, but the all-time rivalry is not relevant if 2019 isn’t .

Both teams are 5-7. It’s like the 2nd dumbest kid in class making fun of the dumbest one.

2 Likes

Yep. Tallest midget contest

One we do suck
Two we beat you,so what does that make the bears?
Three if swift doesn’t drop the ball you got beat twice by a team that sucks.

True about Swift, but the Bears can say the same thing with their collapse in the 2nd game. They both won the game they should have actually lost and vice versa.