TE Isaac Nauta signed to Packers practice squad

TE Isaac Nauta signed to Packers practice squad…right after we cut him and they are playing us …gamesmanship for insight or as a BU TE or a little of both ?

I hate that aspect, he offers insight regardless of what we were trying to do at the first meeting and any information I guess is valuable.

1 Like

So, if the pattern is correct, he’ll get cut from the Packers shortly, and will go to Philly and have a good half season as an injury replacement, and people here will question our decision to let him go even though we will have better players at the position.

1 Like

I’d think both?

The good part is he was released as we are starting changes not after the new changes are established

1 Like

Agreed …I wonder if a list exists of players being cut and then signed by the next opponent … It has to be somewhere with all of the analytics playing such a major role in today’s NFL

1 Like

The Packers don’t need inside intel to beat us.

1 Like

Maybe not…but they needed a phantom, never happened face mask to pull off the Hail Mary that cost us a win and ultimately Caldwell’s Job.
They also needed back to back illegal hands to the face calls (One to take the lead and the other to stop Stafford from having a chance to drive the field and beat them) just last season … I expect a very close game Sunday with a chance to win it late

4 Likes