Team that can trade Geoff right now?

That was because the Pro Bowl voting concluded after the 11 game.

In the last 4 games, Stafford threw 14 TD passes and just 2 INTs. Before that, his TD-INT ratio was an unexceptional 27 to 14.

Because he had Aaron Donald and a very good D.

That does not equate to 64 years of futility.

Who’s this Geoff guy you keep talking about?..lol

geoff hammil talking GIF by South Park

2 Likes

Goff’s dad was a PGA guy ?What a name

Chuck Roads | WZGV-AM (Charlotte, NC) Journalist | Muck Rack

V-ayzVpj_400x400

Yep…he’s real. My local traffic guy is Chuck Roads. Best traffic reports in Charlotte, NC area.

1 Like

Why would we trade Goff now? We got a kid that with some work has played well in this league and his best years may be in front of him still.

I understand some may be thinking trade him, save that $ and get a pick for him so we can pick our QB that we really want. But who is gonna play QB here? Trey Lance…and how long does he sit or do we ruin him by playing him right away? Fields…playing him right away too?

See what we have in Goff despite the $ as we also picked up 2 1future 1sts and a 3rd in 2021 and if Goff shows us what he is capable of we are in solid shape going forward. Goff is 27 in October.

2 Likes

That’s because passing yards are such an overrated stat.

He’s no Rusty Pothole.

1 Like

Instead of Jack Meoff, it’s Jared Geoff.

Didn’t that guy still win a playoff game?

1 Like

And played pretty well that next week. It’s still a fair amount of money for his overall play in 2020. But he did earn his money in the playoffs. He also played incredibly well in most of the first have of the season. Overall I’m pretty excited about Goff.

1 Like

Did rams gave two first rounds to get him ? Then they gave another two first rounds to trade him . Does it mean we get/give two first rounds to trade him again

What are you talking about?

Take a deep breath , I will explain.

I was bit wrong . In 2016 rams gave 1 st Rd and two second rds to draft Goff. So I was saying every move with Goff is minimum 1 st rd pick . So we should get good Draft capital when we trade Goff :grin:. Goff got boo boo on his thumb.Let me know if you are following . If yes then subscribe me by clicking the love symbol under your mouse

Because the grass is greener theory.

We gotta have that young, mobile QB it’s all the rage.

2 Likes

I worked with a guy called Jack Meekoff and every time they paged him I’d about fall out of my chair…lol

2 Likes

The Rams deal to trade up to 1OA was two 1sts (one the following year), two 2nds and two 3rds (one the following year). They got a 4th and a 6th back.

The Rams have spent four 1sts, two 2nds and three 3rds on the QB position in the last 5 years. Ending up with 33yo Stafford, as good as I think he is, doesn’t really seem worth it.

1 Like

Yeah that was my point , don’t know if any other player was linked with these many draft picks other than Hershel walker and Ricky Williams

Why is Goofy possessed?

Why does Goofy, a dog, have another dog, Pluto, as his pet?

Why is this pet dog named after the God of the Underworld?

Why did this God of the Underworld have a pet dog?

Any answer to the above questions is very disturbing

4 Likes