Jenkins
Collins
E Moore
Moehrig
Holland
Slater
Bolton

All guys I’d be happy with. Get 2!

Not a huge fan of trade ups, but yeah, I’d make an exception for that maniac.

Jenkins is a stud, plays angry. MC/DC would love this pick. It’s possible he’s there @ 41.

He’ll be gone by 25.

Kid is a beast. Def not making it to rd 2

mentioned him 3-4 weeks ago or so…

2 Likes

Trade down an take him plug an play for years at ROT

1 Like

A trade down with WFT, NE to be sure, Jenkins, Marshall/Toney and Cox would be a nice batch of plug and play in the first 2 rounds. While watching his highlights, interesting the number of times you see the defensive player just quit. He’s no where near a finished product - at times he uses his strength to dominate as opposed to technique, I saw a few plays where he was using 1 hand to control the DE almost taunting them, like you don’t deserve both hands. Another play, he knocked a DT and DE on their ass then proceeded to jump on top of them, Superfly Snuka style.

I doubt it. I think he goes mid to late round one. I wouldn’t be shocked if he’s gone by pick 20.

There’s always a run on OT’s and this years draft has some good ones up top

Yeah, think of where top RT’s go in the drafts?..like what pick was Gosder and Laken?

Yay Ritchie Incognito :roll_eyes:

Gosder was 17th.
Laken was 20-something but he’s a Guard.

(now I’ll go check my work)
17 & 28

This!!!

I’ve been pounding the table for something like this for weeks…

Sewell, Fields, Chase- these guys are test tube players at posotions that would be of great impact.

Sewell would give us a top 2-3 OL IMO.

Fields has been 1 and 1A with Lawrence for 4 years.
I can’t figure out where a divide has recently set in, one large enough for the likes of Wilson, Lance, and M Jones to fit between???

Chase- we have no WR1, but a pair of “X” wrs with speed and a slot possession guy in Cephus. He could vault us out of bottom 10-12 WR corps instantly.

———————————————————————

Outside of that I love Slater, Jenkins, J Horn and Z Collins 12-20 overall

T Jenkins
E Moore
N Bolton
D Nixon/J Holland
Amon-Ra

I think you’re talking the difference between high-school rankings and what they actually did in college.
Fields couldn’t beat out Fromm and only played 2 years at OSU. Trevor is a winner and rises in big games, Fields folds in big games. So he has rightfully been passed by other QB’s.

I like this guy a lot. He’s nasty, and he’s a RT which is really what the Lions are actually looking for. I’ve been feeling for a while now that if the Lions traded down with someone like the Patriots this might be a solid target for them.

1 Like

I guess this may be why he didn’t get picked in 1st round… back injury was known about before the draft.

2 Likes

I had a “Jesus, are we talking about the draft already?” comment all locked and loaded before I saw the date of the first post. LOL.

Yep, Mr. Jenkins won’t be mauling anyone anytime soon. I’m having a little schadenfreude at the moment with Levi Onwuzurike apparently free of back issues— I probably should wait a few more practices before I write that—and Jenkins going under the knife before on the field. You did see the Levi video on detroitlions.com yesterday, didn’t you? I’ll distill it for you: “Back problem? What back problem?“