Texans fire David Culley

Who is going to take that job? Mayo perhaps. Outside of N.E. guys I think the majority of competent candidates might just pass on that offer.

Iā€™ll bet they could get Flores

1 Like

Dunno if yaā€™ll caught thisā€¦but Culley was so in over his headā€¦he declined a penalty that would have made it 3rd and 10 so that he could punt on 4th and 2ā€¦he turned down a 3rd down play so he could punt.

You might scratch the hair off your head over this decision to punt by Texans head coach David Culley | This is the Loop | Golf Digest

1 Like

If he can convince Watson to stayā€¦
is there any better opportunity???

The next Texans Head Coach drumroll

Because no one does stupid like Expats in Texas

1 Like

Watson isnā€™t staying

The whole ā€œlegalā€ case around Watson sounds somewhat fishy. If he truly is a scum then Iā€™ll eat my words but it feels like the organization retaliated against Watson and then decided once it was too late that the retaliation wasnā€™t in their best interests.

2 Likes

Did the team hire the 25 or so ā€œInstagram Massuesesā€? No.

Have any of these 25 paragons of virtue and discretion come out saying the team was involved at all? No.

Has there been allegations of misconduct/criminal behavior against Watson on a serial basis? Yes.

Are these actions under investigation by the police? Yes.

Given the above, how is the team involved or retaliating?

1 Like

These accusations came out around the same time Watson asked for the trade and the organization denied the request. The lawyer involved has connections to the owner of the Texans (heā€™s his neighbor). Everything smells fishy here, thatā€™s all Iā€™m saying.

2 Likes

I live in a neighborhood with many people who make a similarly comfortable livingā€¦ but I zero connections with any of my neighbors.
Is that unusual?

They live on the same street, though both say they donā€™t know each other. While the guy 15 doors down from you is technically your neighbor, isnhe your buddy?

So, you are making up in your head that somehow the team contacted these 23 masseusesā€¦but only the 23 that he had sex with and not the 18 that have been put forth by Watsons camp that say they didnā€™tā€¦secretlyā€¦and coordinated their exposure.

Thatā€™s in the billions to one odds range of getting that right 23 times in a row. Because if you donā€™t, you blow your case and get arrested for blackmail and conspiracy. Wow. Good thing they magically knew the exact 23 of 41 to pick. Iā€™m gonna ask them the lottery numbers next.

1 Like

I think that poster may be Watsonā€™s defense attorney, because thatā€™s the only way somebody could think that about the case.

Watson is the dumbest muthasucka on the planet. Heā€™s a multi zillionaire. He should have settled for the few hundy grand these ladies attorney was asking for to not take it public

I mean seriously to put that in perspective to normal wage earners, thatā€™s like 20 dollars

I donā€™t believe Watson has denied paying for services from every accuser. So he has met with some of them. What transpired during said session, thatā€™s for the legal system to determine.

Itā€™s not a ploy by the team against Watson. It hurts his trade value with this hanging out there.

1 Like

it looks like now 18 of the 22 were ready to settle in November according to a leaked settlement agreement by one of the 4 that wouldnā€™t. this would have facilitated a trade. via PFT

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

1 Like

I would guess you are correctā€¦ but he also seemed to be leaning towards a trip to Miami.

It currently appears that Ross doesnā€™t want to give up on Tuaā€¦ and perhaps Flores was part of the attraction to Miami.

If Watson canā€™t get his top choice in Miamiā€¦ where does he go???

Giants would make a lot of sense. They have the draft picks to make it happen.

1 Like

Denver

I think Russel Wilson to the NYG