Texans v Chiefs

KC has scored 3 TDs while only moving the ball 81 yards total on all 3 of those drives. What’s even crazier, is Houston also traveled 81 offensive yards on their 3 TDs

3 Likes

I’d rather not make the playoffs than give up a 24 point lead in the playoffs.

They about to give up 35 straight points

This is like a basketball game.

1 Like

Bill O’Brien started this whole mess with that stupid fake punt call…

5 Likes

Lol

This is playoff football?
Crazy, insane!
I thought I was pretty smart after the first quarter
:crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Chiefs gonna blow them out in the second half

Bizarreness!!!

1 Like

Agreed, incredibly foolish call

1 Like

Mahomes is showing he is the best QB in the league. What a leader this kid is. He’s the total package

1 Like

Bears get to watch him and Watson play Tecmo Bowl while they sit at home w Trubisky.

Love love love

3 Likes

41 unanswered points in 21 minutes.

Ho

Lee

F$@#

2 Likes

From a Draft standpoint, am rooting for KC all the way…Why?..Fins own Texans 1st Rd Pick. If Texans lose, Fins will retain Texans #26 Pick. I could envision Fins offering their #5, #26, & #39 in exchange for the Lions #3 Pick, to sweetan the proposed trade, outflanking everyone else.

Then, the Lions trade #26 for an extra 2nd & 3rd Round pick. Result, Lions have (3) 2d Round picks & (2) 3rd Round picks. This excludes any trade for Slay as well. Time to restock the cupboard.

GOALPOST

2 Likes

So the Chiefs have scored 48 points in the span of 2 quarters… is that good?

How can Mahomes shred the Texans this badly without a running game???!

1 Like

Niners would beat KC in the SB…Their dominant run game would put Mahomes on the bench for long stretches, and their D-Line would get much more pressure, IMO…

Deshaun Watson is overrated. There, I said it.

He’s one of those guys who will have good stats, but at critical moments never gets it done.

I can’t think of any other QBs like that, or I’d give an example.

Yep they were impressive, going to be an interesting title game with the titans who excel.at the run and the Chiefs who struggle to defend it.

1 Like

Crazy part…KC was lucky AF to best US

1 Like

The Chiefs might be favored by 14 next week against the Titans.

Mwahahahahaha!

:money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I want Titans RB to run over everyone. Big angry RB. Love that! I’m enjoying the playoffs, so far.

1 Like

A lot of dinosaurs are going to get a reality check next week. Running the ball does not matter. The Chiefs are going into the game loaded with weapons, the Titans are basically responding with a squirt gun. Titans won’t be able to keep up.