That was a loss

Taylor Decker means the Lions wont win 6 games this year. He is a revolving door. Damn I hate Ohio State.

7 Likes

This exactly!

yeah could have lost our QB tonight

1 Like

I couldn’t agree more.

Arizona plays damn near 11 in the box and Bevell runs it 3 times. WASTED SERIES!!

They hadn’t been able to run the ball the entire ■■■■■■■ game and he thinks they can run against a brick wall. And then the defense falls back into prevent which gives Murray a way to get into a rhythm.

What the ■■■■ was that call on 3rd and 7 as they are driving for the win in the red zone?.

1 Like

They’ve been mad at Vegas since before I moved here. It’s pretty funny seeing it now that I understand things a bit better.

The time out on the first down plus going to a prevent defense,which prevents you from winning.This all on the coaching staff TJ is going to be a star,Stafford is a stud,just wish he played on a good team,trade him to the Jags or the Colts.

1 Like

Welcome aboard, @nexttime!

Your username is very apropos …

All on the coaching staff (well, and Decker and Agnew)…piss poor left tackle play, Agnew’s muffed punt, the time out that shouldn’t have been called…going “soft” on D in the second half, and conservative on O…Uhg. Not sure I can take this any more. Maybe I will try something new on Sunday afternoons…drinking and football just isn’t cutting it any more.

1 Like

The Lions were fortunate the Cards kicked the FG when it was 4th down on the 2 yard line or they likely lose in regulation.

2 Likes

Yeah, not going to put much time into watching fat hairy dudes shit the bed then talk about it into microphones after

And the Cards were fortunate when Agnew gifted them 3 points

What do you have against the Italian National Debate Team, sir?

1 Like

Ties still count as ties the last time I checked. It felt like a loss but it’s definitely more valuable than one.

A breath of reality amist all the drama
Down the road this tie could prove to be important but a win would have been much better

In true lions fashion we will miss something of great importance by 1/2 a win…
The division, the playoffs, a better seed, #1 pick in draft… something

2 Likes

One of those is far, far more likely than the others

With the tie, we might literally win 6.5 games!

2 Likes

If the Lions finish 9-6-1 and make the playoffs as a wild card because they had a better record than a bunch of 9-7 teams, let’s re-visit this.

1 Like

That would require the Lions to win 9 games…which right now look impossible.

Exactly what I think! Still make playoffs. Possible weak division, after watching the Bears/Packers game.