The 6-8 Falcons are very beatable

Bring on the koolaid! Amazing the confidence Lions fans get after winning 2 games, lol!

Oh No GIF

I’m with you though! Lions winning for sure.

1 Like

Even better it’s a local game so no eastern stream!

Who are the refs

1 Like

At least we are still the underdog ….

If we go in as mentally focused and aggressive as this last game/ we win!

Lions are still getting 5.5 pts …wow

Boyle still had Lynn as his OC and Play Caller right?

Boyle could show more with DC/Ben Johnson.

Personally, I’d like to see Blough or Montez and do a lot of QB runs. Completely catch a bad ATL run defense off guard.

Generally, I was thinking that there was a lot of the same kind of talk before the Lions faced Philadelphia.

Maybe, it truly is “different this time” though.

Understand this brother … they need to keep trending upwards not backwards and a win does that!

1 Like

Justin Rogers
@Justin_Rogers

22h

Lions Week 16 assignments: Broadcast: Chris Myers, Robert Smith and Jen Hale

Officiating: Ron Torbert’s crew (near the bottom of the league in penalties called)

Bracing for another round of Myers rage.

1 Like

Justin Rogers
@Justin_Rogers

1h

No Amani Oruwariye or Josh Woods at Lions practice. Swift is doing individual drills. Okwara jogging on the side, but still showing signs of a limp from ankle injury. Jonah Jackson is practicing. So is Jalen Elliott, fresh off the COVID list.

Dave Birkett
@davebirkett

1h

No Amani Oruwariye at Lions practice today, Julian Okwara was running on the side with trainers. Jonah Jackson was back. Tracy Walker, too. Walker was still testing positive for COVID when Lions took him off the list Sunday, clear now

1 Like

I agree that Boyle could show a lot more than he did in the Cleveland game. I understand DC trying to protect him, but the game plan was so vanilla and unthreatening in bad weather that Boyle didn’t really have a chance to shine. His two interceptions should have asterisks: Swift miscommunicated/vacated his position just as the ball was thrown and then Ward made a great play plus our receiver wasn’t at all aggressive getting to the ball.

The conditions will be perfect in Atlanta for him to show his full arsenal once the ground game shows that its real. I never thought I’d be an apologist for a Boil, but here I am…

2 Likes

The conditions are perfect for Detroit to run it down their throats and pass less than 16 attempts.

4 Likes

Too restrictive- I’m thinking 17 passes ok

2 Likes

We should try to beat MJ’s 5 passes from the Pats Bills game. :rofl:

2 Likes

To be fair Boyle was also just coming off IR. He hadn’t played or practiced all season except for a few days that week.

1 Like

Of course I want to see Goff play, but Boyle in a dome stadium would give us a better indication of his ability. Playing in the rain in Cleveland is a tough task and we ran the ball 75% of the time. As I recall Baker was also terrible in those conditions as was Goff in the rain in Pittsburg. Both of those games we could have won. In fact, we could of beaten 3 of the 4 AFC North teams, Bengals killed us though for sure.

1 Like

So let’s blend this with a preseason view

First half: Goff and play to win
Second half: The back ups and keep trying to win?!

We’re not beating Adams college with Tim Boyle at QB.

Fortunately, the Lions don’t play Adams college. They do however play Atlanta on Sunday. Don’t eat too much during the game, so that you have room for those 10 words after. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

What about Rochester Adams High School?

1 Like