The Bears

I think its hugely important for the morale of the team that we start winning soon. Otherwise the guys are going to lose faith.

3 Likes

Does he know we replaced Collins with Barnes?
Hope he drops the hammer early and often :wink:

chris hemsworth thor GIF

1 Like

Didn’t they just hire a bald dude as a HC? How the F can that be?
Doesn’t even make sense!

Of course he’ll play the game of his life, but that’s not saying much. His best game so far is damn near zilch.

completely agree. Gotta get some taste of that shit!

Is Nagy sure he isn’t coaching the Jets?

I’m NOT a Fields fan, not by a long shot. But Nagy is going to ruin him.

2 Likes

I think Nagy had a plan for Fields but that’s out the window and he’s scrambling to save his job.

This Is Fine GIF

2 Likes

Especially if he has to compare himself to Foles in the shower. That kind of thing can just kill a young QB

3 Likes

Both teams desperately trying not to finish last in the NFC North. Should actually be a good game.

The season always started in week #4 for the Lions.

1 Like

Was looking at the article on PFT site about Nagy considering all 3 QBs… and found a comment that surprised me a bit.

The comment below…“Lions should get their first W on Sunday”… drawing 206 thumbs up and only 4 thumbs down!!! :open_mouth:

1 Like

A win with no injuries; that is all!!

1 Like

How is having 3 QBs under consideration a shot at Fields?

The guy wasn’t meant to be the starter in the first place; hence, they had Dalton named the starter long ago.

1 Like

If that was his “plan” for Fields on Sunday…

I Dont Understand Tim And Eric GIF by Adult Swim

1 Like

Join Me Come On GIF by Rockstar Games

1 Like

If the old saying is if you have two quarterbacks you have none, how many quarterbacks do you have when you have three? A half, negative one?

2 Likes

Matt Nagy is on the coaching hot seat and it wouldn’t surprise me if he was the first coach fired this season. He’s trying to save his job and in order to do that he needs wins. Having Fields out there making rookie mistakes won’t save Nagy’s job. He also has an okay starting QB (Dalton) and one of the best backups in the NFL (Foles) so he doesn’t have to play Fields if he thinks Fields isn’t his best chance at a W.

2 Likes

LOL - Really enjoyed that one.

Sounds like our chances of winning are going up. Chicago has been making dumpster fires at a B+/A- rate for awhile. I am loving it.

Guys, it’s hard to land a good NFL QB. Let’s be thankful for Goff, unless something flagrantly better pops up (with is extremely unlikely)

2 Likes

Wait a damn minute! Fields lit it up in preseason!! Lol. Look the dude May end up being a pro bowler one day but he needs to sit a year and let the bears get an Oline.

I’ll do better than that …I’ll wait 6 damn days. :wink:
Hope we provide the Bears with a biblical onslaught on Sunday. Not sure what will happen, but I sure do hope Fields sucks (for about a decade…unless he gets traded to the AFC, then he can do what he wants).

2 Likes

Well, wait a minute now, they’re playing the Lions…

If history is any guide, all three QBs will have huge days and then get signed to ridiculous contracts by Seattle.

1 Like

Edit: this team is terrible.

1 Like

All of the rookie QBs are playing like…rookies. Horrifying to imagine if the Lions had chosen to go with a rookie rather than Goff. Total inexperience all the way around with both QB and receivers getting butchered every game. It appears that our coaches and GM know what they are doing and fairly rapidly building a competent offense with the defense lagging behind but also improving. Looking forward to our first of many wins over the hapless Bears.

2 Likes