The Beng.... Eagl....bye week...steelers!

Is it…weird to think this is our first win? This week?

I’m not a betting person at all, so no bets but I honestly feel this is the week we get off the winless wagon.

Jalen Hurts’s completion percentage while under pressure is 31st in the league. I hope we bring the heat and force him into some bad throws.

I really think they could win this week too.

1 Like

if we don’t try to bring pressure more often than not I’ll be upset. I’d rather get burned on a blitz and have the chance of a qb hit and int than nickle dimed down the field.

1 Like

I truly believe the Lions win this week. Not just ‘hope’ like every other game, but believe it.

My boss is flying in from Philadelphia and we are going to the game. I can’t wait to see the crushed look on his face when he comes to realize that his Eagles just lost to the Lions. Boom!!

5 Likes

If he’s from Philly, he won’t be as shocked as you think.

2 Likes

I’m sure the game will come down to a 73 yard field goal with 3 seconds left. We are the cardiac cats for a reason.

1 Like

This is like Deja Vu for me. It feels like it was yesterday that I was having the same conversation with Panthers fans. “We got this! We’re going to beat the Eagles! This is our GET RIGHT game!” :rofl:

3 Likes

On one hand, that’s a mean looking photo.

On the other, it looks like the eagle is being chauffeured and nagging at the lion about which direction they’re heading.

This needs to be a win. We are at Home and the Eagles suck. Spielman’s big day too.

I understand our cupboard is pretty bare, but this really needs to be the game. MCDC needs this here mates.

As do all of us lol

Yep. We gonna kick some ass. At the end of the season I will be able to say I was at the Lions last playoff win in Jan ‘92 and there for the lone win against the Eagles the year we went 1 - 16 (only to be bested by the 2022 0 - 17 Lions). I’m keeping this ticket stub and it’s going right next to the PO stub.

Goddammit Carl, you took a wrong turn at Albuquerque again!

Seriously! Can’t you see it pointing to the left side of the watering hole?

1 Like

Yes! Worst that can happen is a …tie?

Okay! THIS! THIS IS THE WEEK WE…nevermind. we lose. but I think the week off is enough to get some more tricky stuff in on offense. It’s close (within 10) but we still lose.

• Two of their three losses are home games

• their last three wins were all by less than a TD and one home game went into OT.

We have a chance but…… that’s why we play! They have to go out and do it for sixty minutes!

I remember when we were 0-12 and we finally won a game and Johnnie Morton said something like “take that Jay Leno” as if going 1-12 was some kind of “in your face” moment. :rofl:

And of course we proceeded to get blown out in the next 2 weeks.

I remember that game too! Morton was pretty cool. when the clock hit 0 he threw the ball in the air like we just won the super bowl.

I hated the way millen treated him.