The best Okudah video yet and what the Lions want to do with him

There’s no disconnect, that was hyperbole on my part, for emphasis. I know you don’t think he’s a bum. It just feels that way sometimes.

And it doesn’t make the rest of what I said any less true.

Bear’s floor is pretty high. I sure do get excited about his ceiling too.

I feel like he is in a weird defense, where there will eventually be a ton of pressure on him, once Trufant is out. I think he’s a friggin’ winner of a human, and will rise to the occasion (that’s what she said)

Dude will be good…Maybe great

Wow. Just wow. What do I say to someone so disconnected from reality?!

For one, what adult says “I schooled you!” …even if you did or didn’t.
That is something some insecure 14 year old boy says while on the basketball court trying to prove his manhood.

Two, why can you post a video of Okudah and make excuses but someone else can’t post a video of Henderson and make excuses?!?! I mean, you’re making excuses against the 44th offense and I’m showing you Henderson vs. the #1 offense in the nation.

Again, your usage of the word “removed” was and is wrong, hopefully you will learn for future use.

Nice way of saying I was right and you were wrong…and still trying to say I’m wrong by saying " get a clue". LOL
It’s odd, when interviewed, Mahommes didn’t mention anything about RPO or that he wanted a running back that was familiar with the RPO. Again, the RPO crap means nothing to no one but you.
I’m not sure why you can’t seem to grasp that…get a clue.

You very much remind me of that guy at the party who tries wayyy too hard to prove to the rest of the guys that he knows football by regurgitating elementary aspects of the game…while everyone else just rolls their eyes and make believe they thought they heard their wives calling them.
You are trying way too hard, my friend. Nobody who is confident in their knowledge tries as hard as you do, they just don’t.

Anyways, this conversation has come to it’s conclusion and I don’t feel it’s worth to keep going.

1 Like

The reality is you don’t know squat. You pretend to .

Snags wake up, get the facts straight …
I didn’t post a Video of Okudah…YOU DID… :joy:

No need for me to make any excuses for Okudah’s play, no need to make excuses for his tape …
The fact is, the Michigan game was another stellar performance by Okudah, the tape clearly shows that. Since you have no clue of what good tape looks like , this is lost on you.

I simply said Henderson was owned by Chase when disproving this myth that Henderson was playing against Elite talent compared to Okudah …I said he was Owned by Chase , 2 TD’s and a ton of yards

You felt it necessary to post a video of Henderson after I posted that.
You told me directly I should watch a video you posted.
You told me his performance and stats given up …were not on him .
You made excuses for Henderson’s play and proceeded to break the film down to show me…
The only issue here is you get it completely wrong , you can’t properly breakdown film , you doing so is laughable and you aimed at me . You were replied to and corrected on what you can’t see.
It’s very simple …If you do not like being constantly schooled on your ridiculous takes & when you want to have a moment of clarity …try being correct .

As far as Helaire goes you had him going in the 3rd round as did most you were not correct …
Your take on Helaire and you not acknowledging his RPO usage in college and it being irrelevant in your eyes & everyone else’s eyes is not true . That take by you only further proves you have no clue just how relevant it is and particularly how important it is to the Chiefs
You can’t see it, I don’t expect you to see it . The Football knowledge you have (X’s & O’s) is minimal. You have no idea what his value to the Chiefs is because of his particular skill set …par for the course with you actually

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1258826761770610689?s=20

Schooling you is the easiest part of my day, it’s not hard Snags…

This is a good idea for you , try to stick to it…I’m embarrassed for you

1 Like

Hold on, wait. Are you forgetting that you’re whole argument against CEH in that thread was that LSU ran the RPO more than anybody else…and now you’re actually trying to spin it as validation for him being the first running back drafted? LOL Holy crap, you are too much!!! Hahahaha!!

OMG, I just about damn near spit my soda all over. Wow, what a hoot!!!

You’re too funny, NYL.

I mean, come on.

You know what I just thought of too? You’re whole argument for Okudah being an “elite athlete” was based on his vertical, he was #1 of the CB’s with a 41.5" jump, awesome…but then you were crapping on CEH despite only running .12 of a second slower in the 40 but forgetting he was tied for 3rd best vertical for RB’s. So crap on CEH for his athleticism, LSU running a lot of RPO,…but somehow Okudah is an elite athlete because of his vert and now CEH was drafted because LSU ran a lot of RPO!!!..Ok, got it then.

On a side note, did you know that I had 3 separate posters message me during that CEH debate, apologizing for your actions and how you were acting?
Just grow up a little bit, quit trying to be a know-it-all, and quit spinning everything you say around and you could be a valuable member of this board imo.
Have a good weekend, NYL.

1 Like

Cylde Edwards Helaire was beaten by Zach Zenner in every single category at the combine and in College production . A 5ft 7 205 lb RB ran back to back 4.61 & 4.62 40’s ??? All the hype and how he was the 2nd best RB in the draft are going to change by the so called pundits in 24 hours .- NYL

Have a good weekend everyone!

Make sure to thank those veterans!

1 Like

You just don’t get it , you are oblivious :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :rofl:
Please continue to point out just how right I was …
What’s sad is you actually can see my reasoning now behind the selection of Helaire and it’s value to the Chiefs specifically …you know Snags, because the Kansas City Chiefs had Highest RPO usage in 2019… maybe , just maybe Snags I was spot on in my evaluation of Helaire and just how important his RPO skill set was to his elevated 2019 stats and why the Chiefs valued him for it.

You are to challenged to see the validation in my stance on Helaire’s value in a RPO system only… That is exactly what I’ve said from the get go …Helaire’s value is not as a traditional RB, his main value comes to a team that Runs an RPO system because his skill set is RPO specific …Evidence of this is his stats that says so , he is not a good RB when not running from an RPO play …

Like clockwork Snags has been defeated and proved wrong again…time for Snags to Que the funny memes to distract from being oblivious and proven wrong .

Okudah is an Elite Athlete because of all his measurable’s and athletic traits …His size & length , his 40 , his vert, his broad jump, his brains …He is a damn near Jalen Ramsey clone …

Spin it Snags …On a side note …Hahahahahahha they apologized to you… for my actions ? … GTFOH

It’s you that needs to grow up…stop flagging posts , stop crying to Mod’s , stop asking for more verbal beat downs on your points…especially when you look so silly trying to establish one.

1 Like

You might be right that the Chiefs picked CEH because of his familiarity with the RPO but Reid, Mahommes, or Veach haven’t said anything to confirm that or even mention RPO, so… You’d think that by now someone would have said, “Yeah, his familiarity with the RPO was why we thought he’d be a good fit”…or something to that nature. You’ve not provided anything that any of those guys have said that.
Veach told Reid to watch CEH because he reminded him of Brian Westbrook. And if you remember, your other reasoning against CEH was that LSU ran inside zone 70% of the time…again, that didn’t really seem to matter, eh!!!
The RPO might be an underlying reason but it doesn’t look like it was a huge factor or someone would have said exactly that. And again, you say PFF is trash…but then now it’s your “proof.”

Again, you said CEH was a product of the system (RPO) and that is why “no one would be banging on the table for him”…and you said Dobbins was perfect for the Lions offense and neither were true…at least the Lions and Chiefs front office didn’t agree.

Yeah, true story. I can copy and paste what they said but I’m not going to tell you who they were without their permission as they messaged me personally, had they wanted it to be public they probably would have just put it in that thread. But there were a few guys who wrote right in that thread why they avoid you, you can go back and look them up yourself.

This conversation is just another good example why I try to avoid you. Even when I prove you wrong, you just spin it, and try to make believe you still won…and it’s really not a competition to me, I just don’t agree with most of what you say (some things I do agree with) and show you why…and in the case of CEH, he was the 1st RB taken and you were the biggest proponent in that “Banging the table for CEH” thread, you stood on your soapbox and went on and on trying to discredit him and disprove why he was a decent RB. I’d have to go back but I think you said you didn’t even have him in your top 10 RB’s.

Anyways, I’m out. Time to go load one of the boats up and do some fishing. I’m loving this weather.

1 Like

See I was thinking VLG

Some of us atually have friends/acquaintances in the scouting community. I have two who I actually communicate with and at least one more who will answer emails. They answer questions and offer insight. I spoke to one about the top three RB’s in this class and he told me this:

1. Jonathon Taylor is the best pure runner in the draft.
  2. DeAndre Swift he compared to A. Kamara.
  3. stated that Dobbins was a product of the system at OSU but he is a quality RB.

Lastly, he said to watch Helaire whose skill set was pro ready. Size was only concern. He spoke well of Cam Akers, too.

Since the draft, he has spoken about Dobbins landing in a great situation. Says biggest impact this year will be Helaire. Says to not sleep on Dobbins in Dynasty leagues.

That’s for what it is worth. You don’t have to take it as gospel but this guy is the real deal. I have been emailing a couple times a year since 2001. He was a part of a mock draft we used to do.

I am going to see if I can get hold of my Minnesota guys and see if they are still doing their fantasy podcasts and what they can tell me. I got to do the Lion drafts for a couple years on their podcast.

1 Like

VLG and NYL used to go back and forth for pages and pages. VLG doesn’t change his stories like NYL does though. I liked VLG, I had no issues with him.

Vince was mature and talked to people withe respect. And didn’t try to be a know-it-all.
I miss having VLG around.

My money is on Helaire busting loose in the KC offense.

Here’s an overview of CBs taken in the top 5:

Pretty much all high quality starters.

Thanks for the read. All of those picks became good players so Okudah is in good company there.

I think we all want Okudah to succeed. It’s unfortunate that if you question or point-out anything that’s not rah-rah, you’re labeled a hater or whatever.

1 Like

Haters going to hate.

Except no one is hating…so fakers gonna fake!

1 Like

You have to be one of the worst posters here Snags. Here I agree with you and you insult me. Whatever. Miserable f#%*…

2 Likes

Actually I don’t see the point in all the discussion
The guy was the consensus 2nd best defensive player available
There was no better pick available for the Lions at #3

2 Likes

Everyone is bored and full of piss and acetic acid…

2 Likes