The Brand. New. Lions!

Grit. That wasn’t bullshit.

6 Likes

Aaron wants to hold onto his retirement jersey. Enough to bring a tear to my eye!

4 Likes

That was our Superbowl … for now.

7 Likes

Big. ■■■■■■■. Balls. Huge.

4 Likes

Take that SOL shit and shoot it into orbit.
These guys are for real and they’re bringing a shitload of talent aboard to add to this group. BNL

Also, Goff is our guy. Lets put the replace Goff stuff to rest.

5 Likes

Correct me if im wrong
Hutch 9.5 sacks 3 ints 2 ff 2 fr
Houston 8 sacks 1 ff
Paschal 2 sacks
Kerby 4 ints

And Rodrigo

Hell of a lot of production from our rookie class

9 Likes

Not gonna lie, wish we had made the playoffs. Still, pretty freaking sweet to knock the fudge packers and Erin out of the playoffs. For the first time in a very long time I am excited about a Lions team. Had questions about DC early on but next year looks exciting!!

3 Likes

God damn that was an amazing season. Thanks to everyone on this board who shared it!

5 Likes

Man i love this team.

So pumped about the future

2 Likes

Lambeau field…our second home

3 Likes

So, Jamo pretty much takes it to the house every time he touches the ball?

The D is filled with solid young pieces that should only get better, especially as they are supplemented with more talent.

I’m fn pumped. Can’t wait for next season already.

5 Likes

Who would have guessed the Rams pick would be so much better? Sweetness to boot.
FA’s are gonna say, yeah!

1 Like

After a very shakey first quarter, I thought Goff was excellent. Stood in the pocket and made his throws. That moon ball to Raymond was outstanding.

I think he has at the very least earned a restructure to keep him as the starter through 23 and 24 with his play this season.

1 Like

The toss to the outstretched arms of Swift scared the $$it out of me.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.