THE DEN CONSENSUS HAPPY MOCK even yote

After much intel gathering, surveillance, mock drafts and polls…I think I cracked the code.

Actually I’m sure I didn’t so if you hate it or you are unhappy
SPEAK NOW OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PEACE DAMNIT.

Includes:

• Trade down to Carolina (and we don’t fleece them for a #1 in 2024 that makes ppl mad)
  • Gonzalez who is the most popular pick for us
  • Bijan of course, if not then this couldn’t be consensus
  • Uncle Dan Campbell’s nephew Jack Campbell, undefeated in The Den Polls
  • FAU who I envision as a Detroit Lion, and everybody else loves him so that good
  • Clark Phillips the consensus best NB (besides Branch)
  • TRADE UP man that excitement last year when we waited for to see Jamo, wow.
  • Keaanu Benton, the 1 DT not Carter that everybody seems to be OK with
  • OL people are pissed until Day 3 when we grab two big dogs that have both excelled at RG
  • Backup QB, Champ, Underdog, Round 6 …man I’ve heard that story before. STETSON
  • We steal the next Jordan Poyer, Kaevon Merriweather to finish it up
    *UDFA include K Moody, TE Strange, S Howden, G Sidy Sow, and anybody else you like

9 Likes

Great success!

Sacha Baron Cohen Thumbs Up GIF by Amazon Prime Video

2 Likes

I give no internet mock drafts credit.

But I love this…
Dot dot dot…

1 Like

Holy shot!!! You ■■■■■■■ read my mind!!! That in itself is ■■■■■■■ AMAZING!! :saluting_face:

That’s my favorite mock yet!

I could live with that mock I don’t like trades unless they are real. But only player i have problem with is the QB If we don’t take Hooker earlier then I like CLAYTON TUNE late

Love it.

Give me a vet safety in FA.

I like that quite a bit… slight tweak?

1 Like

I am glad that you recognize that its impossible to make everyone happy if you don’t trade down. We could pick the best player in the NFL at 6 and people would still say “but do we really need the best ONE player in the NFL? I wonder what we could have gotten in a trade down!”

1 Like

I like the draft but I do not think the Lions will trade down from 6.

2 Likes

Fixed that.

I wanted to do a mock inspired by @socko’s all-QB mock last year, except mine was going to be a trade-down of every single pick. It just got too tedious for me, so I’ll just re-post his (which still cracks me up).

draft

2 Likes

I really am hoping so. Just a couple spots though. I want to get back in the 1st for Bijan if we don’t take him with 18.

Why is Bijan a “D” at pick 18?

Because he bones defenses.

ted hump GIF

2 Likes

Because of what defenses would have to say in response to that…

ice share GIF

2 Likes

Like this???

Someone has to pan out……

Oh Miss Jiggly Puffs won’t like this!

Like I said trades only work when real You need to go back to Madden an ask what now?

Now we can’t trade with Carolina yote so the den is crushed. But we just go back to square 1 back to the end of the season after we beat GB

That draft

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.