The Den Hard Knocks watch party?

I remember years ago when I moved into a new apartment and didn’t have cable for the first few months. I would go to the community gym and hang out on a bench with the remote. LOL

As a side note but similar concept. Every time I am at a fast food place and have access to unlimited ketchup, it makes me wonder why I ever go to the store and buy ketchup.

5 Likes

Haha just bring in some tupperware and load up!!

sport dancing GIF by NBA

1 Like

Just drive up to my place in Traverse City. We have HBO, free wi-fi and possibly the coolest AirBnB within miles (if it’s finished by then).
I’m all for a Den Zoom (or equivalent) during the show. I’ll be on vacation during the first episode, but could certainly meet up at a brewery near South Haven for a viewing.

1 Like

Just a note to fellow Den members who may be in such desperate situations, but it takes 36-40 (depending how hard you squeeze…lol) Taco Bell sauce packets to fill a store-bought bottle of Taco Bell taco sauce. A tip from a cheap-skate pro.

6 Likes

Shark Tank Writing GIF

Go here for steaks
The Grill House

1071 32nd St, Allegan, MI 49010
(269) 686-9192 https://g.co/kgs/4QgpM1

Go here for beers

Saugatuck Brewing Company
(269) 857-7222

4 Likes

Second The Grill House!! I went a few years ago the weekend I got engaged (didn’t get engaged there).

1 Like

And Four Roses Cafe in Plainwell, I think might be West Michigans best kept secret for a fantastic dining experience and menu. The chef was at the London Grill before they closed due to the death of the owner I think. Check it out. The Grill House is pretty good too… I’ve been there many times, as I used to live in Allegan…

3 Likes

Nice! We plan to stop at Tantrick Brewing on our way to South Haven.
Saugatuck is a place we always end up while there. Guardian Brewing in Saugatuck has also become a favorite.

2 Likes

Going to have to try Tantrick, thanks.

1 Like

Hilarious name for a brewing company. Love it!

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.