The Detroit Lions suck

The Lions will never win anything, we have a shitty quarterback and everyone else on our team sucks. The front office doesn’t have a clue what they’re doing and this team will never go anywhere. They are going to draft all the wrong players and go 0-17 for the next 10 years. No way we will ever win another game. We need to blow the whole team up. Our coaches suck, We have the worst punter in the NFL, Roary got arrested for making meth and all the cheerleaders are all ugly.

Here is a post without optimism.

3 Likes

your mama

1 Like

Uncalled for TnutZz.

2 Likes

And yet this is still somehow more realistic than all the sunshine and rainbow posts lately

4 Likes

Yes, any of us who don’t think we’re going to have ‘an unstoppable offense’, who might not think Holmes’ has ‘supernatural abilities’, who don’t believe Goff is the answer at QB, or who might’ve liked to see a little more movement in free agency think exactly this. Because there is no room for anything in the middle.

3 Likes

Whatever, brah. No optimism? Lions fans can do 10 years of 0-17 standing on our heads.

5 Likes

I guess I should have added the post was a joke?

1 Like

How dare you!? You must be some kind of terrorist to say that about the amazing Jack Fox. lol

2 Likes

When the cat’s away the mice will play.

There will be a reckoning for this heresy when bignatty returns from his trippin trip.

6 Likes

I mean, honestly, probably. From my personal point of view, I just read posts of you getting irked by having an optimistic opinion in the Unstoppable Offense thread and then reading this post immediately after reminded me of a child who you won’t go to their friend’s house respond with a “Fine! I’m never leaving the house again then! Guess I don’t have to go to school!”

Tone is hard to get on the internet sometimes. :man_shrugging:

Exactly! @BigNatty - Fox is being bashed! This is unacceptable. @Nate how do I put in a request to ban Jim for hate speech!?

4 Likes

It’s all good. An opinion is like an asshole. Everyone has one :slight_smile: I have been around the Den since 05’ (Lionstigerswingspistons) was my original name. It’s the offseason which is silly season at the Den. I know it’s hard to be optimistic about this team but I still am. I guess I haven’t been around the losing long enough.

2 Likes

Lots of real deal football fans here. Not one comment about the cheerleaders being ugly. Proud of you guys.

4 Likes

I’m sure the liquor helps with the optimism Jim!

Trailer Park Boys Drink GIF

6 Likes

If you asked me which post was more realistic between the OP here or the SI article about an “unstoppable offense,” I would choose this one.

5 Likes

Until next year:

2 Likes

As soon as I heard Roary got arrested for making meth, I wasn’t concerned about the ugly cheerleaders anymore. Who the hell am I going to buy my meth off of now!?

5 Likes

and they usually stink.

1 Like

Put a 5th of whiskey in you and that’s Cindy Lauper, Kathy Griffin and Reba. Wooooooooooooo

2 Likes

Man, you should have left that open a bit longer. Funny angle that would have been funny to see if anyone landed on.