The Detroit Lions suck

Your reverse psychology can’t penetrate the cloud of negativity surrounding Detroit.

2 Likes

a
It only takes one to get started.

1 Like

5 Likes

We can be optimistic or pessimistic but the reality is that neither will change the outcome. loll.

4 Likes

you went one step too far here. He has gone to a Super Bowl. Geesh.

So, the typical Lions fan post?
I used to invest everything. I just don’t have that much energy anymore.
The Lions are going to be what the Lions are going to be and I have zero control or input.
Wait until you hear the new Lemon Frog album! (Coming in April.)
That, I can (and did) influence, and, it’s good!
In other words, get a hobby that won’t drive you insane.

4 Likes

I’ve considered myself the most pessimistic poster round here for awhile. But even I think that’s harsh.
It Is What It Is Thats Reality GIF by Snack

This isn’t exactly breaking news. This franchise has won 3 division titles and 1 playoff win in franchise history. We are like a 120 games below .500. I have heard this time is different since Bobby Ross.

Bobby had a winning record and quit in the middle of the season, lol. If Dan Campbell is 5-4 to start the season, he might get a parade.

1 Like

We don’t have to worry about Campbell being 5-4 with this roster.

That’s right, cause he’s gonna be 7-2! (I trying something new here. Just go with it)

7 Likes

Start building the statue already! lol

4 Likes

I’m only pessimistic about the Fords, the people they hire to run this club, all the personnel mistakes, the dead cap every year that is a bigger anchor than what the USS Nimitz has, the fucking we get by the refs and the media , that we dont run back the black unis once a year, ticket prices, the Green Bay Packers and Steven A Smith.

3 Likes

I think being a Lions fan since the 90s is the equivalent of being lured into a Vietcong prison by a chick with huge tits(Barry Sanders). Still waiting for us to get broken out.

2 Likes

Maybe thats how they got John McCain…

Gigantic half acre photo of Racquel Welch…

1 Like

Haha! The Fox bashing isn’t to be taken seriously. We either KNOW it’s a joke, or a clinically insane person. Consider the source and take it for what it’s worth. :wink:
If there is one man that does not need me to defend him, it’s Fox. That dude can handle his own biz…GUARANTEED. He doesn’t sweat anything or anyone.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.