The DT we just drafted when you read you will see Why

When you read his quote “ When a team wants to run the football, I find that disrespectful. They think they can run the ball? That’s disrespectful. I take it personally."

@BrodricMartin × @TheDraftNetwork

Kinda get excited with what Holmes might see from this kid

12 Likes

Run Stuffing NT, a good S/NB thats good against the run, a great LB against run and coverage

seems to be a theme defensively this draft for us

3 Likes

was just reading after he was a standout at Shrine Eagles and Chiefs had him in for top 30

2 Likes

Also

AA dropped into day 3

think thats pretty tellling imo

1 Like

8 Likes

Yup. I don’t get into too much of a twist for any pick 3rd and on. Just trust the scouting

3 Likes

3 Likes

That’s surprising. I was hoping to get him him the second. Shows how much I know :joy:

2 Likes

the points were equal…. and who cares if they gave up a 5th and 6th to move up?

They have 6 picks already… can’t keep many more.

8 Likes

Def is the biggest surprise outside of Kelee Ringo dropping hard

1 Like

We didn’t have one of those guys. Hence why I was annoyingly pushing a trade for Glover Cleveland.

But Reader and Cleveland make over 10m for a reason. It’s a critical skillset that we were without.

1 Like

makes me think there is something mobody knows…
except the medical staffs….

3 Likes

Nah, Kelee Ringo isn’t a good CB. I’m not surprised he’s falling

9 Likes

Like I said, glad they took this kid/the position…splitting hairs on what they had to do to get him. It wont matter if he can ball and eat space.

3 Likes

Giving up three Day 3 picks (fairly high ones too) for a run stuffer projected to go way lower than he went is disappointing. I’ll defer to Brad on this one but this reeks a bit of smartest guy in the room syndrome. At least they got a DT so it does fill a need but was he really this must have? Ehh

1 Like

Kardashian hips make for sh!tty CB play

2 Likes

If the wide out has any stop/start or wiggle he’s cooked

2 Likes

I hope Carolina tried to run back the same script and Broderick and Captain Jack just say, “nah.”

3 Likes

But seriously. Keep Jack clean and watch interior running games die.

8 Likes

another run stuffer went 2 picks later.

Who “projected” him to go “way lower”???

I think it is important to remember that many of the “projections” are made by people that really have no clue what the guys in the league think.

6 Likes