The future of the NFC North

That’s eye opening. This was talked about as one of the worst divisions in football before the season while none of the other teams have been very good, that haven’t been very bad either. I think all 4 teams belong in the top 2/3rds of the league.

1 Like

The main difference is that the Bears have six wins. There’s no team worse than mediocre in the division. The only other division where that’s true is the AFCN

1 Like

The next draft is likely the last big shot that the Bears and Packers have to improve their roster above what the Lions can accomplish. Then we’re even and will be mid to late round picks to maintain or improve once their (being lousy) picks evaporate. Then’s it’s a test of who manages the team better long term, and there, we have the advantage with Dan and Brad. They’ve done a great job so far.

For forever, we all wished to contend every year for the division, and now we’re there and that’s not going away in my estimation. Let the rest of the North deal with that…

The two best quarterbacks once we unleash a Hooker on the division…

Cheers to Hooker’s arrival…

Happy Hour Drinking GIF

I fully agree with this…but I still can’t take them lightly because of how well coached they are. I am hoping the personnel department keeps letting them down.

4 Likes

The Hooker will smash everyone.

1 Like

There is no way to know what next year may bring until after FA and the draft.
Right now, we’re the class of the NFCN.
Tomorrow has enough trouble of it’s own.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.