The Honolulu Blueprint: 8 keys to a Lions victory over the Bills on Thanksgiving

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/kmeinke/status/1595440156307521536?s=20&t=Jl-Lbm4NaLlhET_bqkev8A

The Lions say they’re trending toward possibly having their second-highest attendance ever at Ford Field, perhaps more than 66,000 people on hand for Thanksgiving. May want to consider arriving early, having a drink, maybe three.

2 Likes

The Lions’ best-attended game was the Thanksgiving Day game against the Minnesota Vikings, which attracted 66,613 people – an attendance only bettered by the Lions’ clash with the Chicago Bears in October 2011, which was witnessed by 67,861 supporters.

The highest attendance game vs Chicago was this MNF game:

4 Likes

Crowd will help. I hope they tailor what they do on the ground to maximize what those 3rd string OGs do best. Stenberg may not be a great pass blocker, but he can line up and get movement in the run game - as an example.

Pretty worried that we’ll have no answer for Diggs/Allen. If were lucky Allen won’t be 100% and off his game. I don’t think Alim will have anywhere near the game last week so hard to count on that. Would be nice, but he isn’t facing backups this week.

We need Chark to ball out tomorrow. Same for ARSB. Swifty getting a big screen game day would help as well. A little worried about the offense. We’re going to need to score and were not quite at 100%

4 Likes

I’m worried about Diggs against the secondary and Knox against our LBs.

1 Like

We’ve lost 5 in a row on Thanksgiving right?

We’re due.

3 Likes

8 keys to the game?
Right there, that tells you this will be an uphill battle
Pretty interesting keys, especially the McNeil part — he needs to have a big game

3 Likes

This is where missing okudah is going to hurt most.

3 Likes

harrison ford GIF

This could be a HUGE X-factor. He’s Jeckyl/Hyde as they come.

1 Like

There is one person desparate for an argument and it shows.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.