This isn’t a baby bird…. It’s a football team!
If you choose to go “all in” emotionally, and they suck…. hopefully you have more
Meaningful things in life to fall back on…. I surely do!
If you go all in, and it pans out, then at least you go to “enjoy the ride!”
—- those who even remotely question Goff at this point crack me up!
- Go back at look at 2017- he was easily a top 4-5 passer by every metric, and at age 23!
- Go back and look at 2018, and again Goff was easily at top 5-7 QB…. At age 24!
- Go back and look at Goff in 2022…. Easily a top 5-7 in every metric….
- he was the #1 overall pick, has prototypical size, has an above average arm, is very accurate, and a great teammate/leader…. He’s put up great numbers, had playoff success, and has led 3 top 5 offenses in the last 6 years…
Jamal Williams- 459
Brock Wright- 591
Amon Ra- 832
- please show many any QB remotely considered as good as Goff with a similarly weak supporting cast? That’s real…. Those are the only guys who secured 550 snaps at WR/TE and 400 at RB…
How about Burrow?
Mixon- 600 plus
H Hurst- 550 plus
J Chase, T Higgins, T Boyd- each over 750!!!
Eckler- 700 plus
Palmer and Williams- 800 and 700
Keenan Allen- 500 plus
T Ettiene- 662
E Engram- 868
C Kirk and Z Jones- 900 each
M Jones Jr- 700
Miles Sanders- 673
AJ Brown- 1000 plus
D Smith- 1000 plus
Q Watkins- 681
—- this draft was merely getting Goff a viable set of NFL players….
Let’s be real, it’s not up to Goff… it’s on Ben Johnson and Brad Holmes…
Goff has proven himself with “off the street level talent” and he’s taken a team to a SB that had similar talent to above…
R Woods- 1000
Goff took that team to the SB with the #20 rated D!
If you guys are all in, BE ALL IN! If Gibbs and Monty are the right fits (Ben/Holmes) then I expect 900 snaps, and a combined 2600 yards and 16 combined TDs…
If Laporta is good enough to justify the #34 overall pick, then we should see 500 snaps and 500 plus yards with 4 tds…
If Jamo was the right pick, then 500 snaps for 600 yards and 6 TDs should be feasible.
Gibbs/Monty- 900 combined snaps
Laporta- 500 plus
Ra- 1000 plus
Jones Jr- 550
If we get those snaps from those guys, and have a #20 or better D… then we win the division…