The most important thing to start strong!

Nope and stop making crap up. Goff played well the 1st 4 weeks, struggled weeks 5,6,7 then played great the rest of the season. Think your Goff hate is clouding your memory

12/3 TD/INT ratio 1130 yards passing in the first 4 games but he started slowly

3 Likes

Ummm… exactly. And the Lions were 1-3.

Quoting OneLeg: “12/3 TD/INT ratio 1130 yards passing in the first 4 games”

Pretty sure a “slow start” by JG wasn’t the problem.

2 Likes

Hey guys, let’s not forget that Goff isn’t Mahomes. And McVey gave us two first round picks to get rid of him. And he threw it away on fourth down twice. And has the feminine energy of an adolescent girl. He’s good and I’m glad we have him. But also he sucks and I want him gone. He’s basically Cousins and Carr,
can’t throw deep and is a turnover machine. He’s a bridge QB who will fold under pressure

1 Like

He went to a Super Bowl, carr hasn’t won a playoff game and cousins prime time record is an absolute disaster he’s an upgrade on them, I do agree he’s not elite but with all the pieces around him he can make a team a Super Bowl contender, he won games for the Rams in the playoffs

5 Likes

The OP is in over his head.

2 Likes

Same in 2021. St. Brown was a rookie. No JRey until game 8. T Williams injured in the second game, and we never saw him again. Perriman was an injured waste. Cephus injured. Decker and Rags banged up. Swift injured.
He had Kalif, Hock, rookie St. Brown who didn’t come on until the mid season shake up.
Some folks look at the paper team and pretend there’s no excuse, even when half the paper team is on IR.
Besides, Goff had fallen out of favor with the media, and they know everything Detroit.
I love Brad, but, 2021 falls squarely on his shoulders. He gave Goff zero help to start the season. As we saw last season, even Aaron Rodgers needs receivers to get the job done.

3 Likes

FINALLY!

Somebody gets it :rofl: (got in ahead of @JD9 lol)

Now I can get on with my day and mow the lawn

1 Like

Yep, I agree.
Goes to Fridge grabs a beer.
Goes to hallway, Son, time to mow the lawn, get busy!

Sits down on yard chair, grabs a book and starts to get on with my day.

I see what u did there

Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

Life done right!:laughing:

1 Like

LOL, only few years left with this to do list model as he is the last one at home, other three are gone.

When he leaves, sell the house, scale down and move above @TNutZz brewery.

2 Likes

And he has terrible taste when it comes to the ladies. :wink:

2 Likes

And we have the same OC finally two years in a row!

2 Likes

Yup. I think so too, man

Dance Speedo GIF

1 Like

Patricia warming up to ruin the Eagles defense I see!!

3 Likes

You know…those things you’ve seen but can’t un see

Yeah, Thanks a lot! :laughing:

1 Like

Seems risky and pointless.

The Lions would have been in the playoffs if their defanse had made a single stop in the first half of the season.

1 Like

At least I’m known for something around here :rofl:

I think you’re forgetting the first rule of the diss wheel. It consists of two simple Axioms

1. Any time Goff has enjoyed success it’s due to other people

2. Any time Goff has struggled it’s his fault

Once you embrace this truth and accept the fact that Hendon Hooker was drafted to be our franchise QB because Goff is going to demand 70 million a year, things will make much more sense

4 Likes