The NFL is So Soft These Days

Cause I wanted you to see John Madden build a bird house :joy:

Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

1 Like

I’ve seen more NHL , MLB, NBA. and Golf NOT GOFF ,threads that are taking over the Den, so excuse the hell out of me all about what THEY drafted…other sports, I remember Wayyyy back in the day, when we would discuss other football teams and what they were doing in the offseason/our opponents, but the Den is drowning in what the NHL did, what happened in Basketball today Jon? , OP The MLB"boy look at that !" or “today in Golf…” what the hell is this ???
Jim Carrey Reaction GIF

1 Like

It’s the offseason Wolf… if actual lions news existed we’d be talking about it.

So your options are 50 Goff threads, Matt Patricia, Jim Caldwell and Kelly Stafford threads. :joy:

Dude, you left out my another one bites the dust thread, you against marriage or what?

driving episode 11 GIF

2 Likes

Haha Rodrigo is batting way out of his league… it’s as if he’s a rookie ball hitter and he married a female cy young award winner from the show :laughing:

So tell me he isn’t a blue jay without telling me he isn’t a blue jay

1 Like

“My son is being looked at by the Blue Jays”.

Sorry, your post reminded me of a NASCAR outing at MIS where a lot of Canucks (including some past acquaintances that I miss dearly) will show up. “Reggie” and his son showed up next to our camp sight with nothing more than a loaf of white bread, LOL. On Thursday :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
We fed that fat SOB and his teenage son for the 4 days they were there. Every hour or so we’d here Reggie pipe up with a “The Bue Jays are looking at my son, you know”.

2 Likes