The North is ours

Minnesota was always pretending. They were beat by a mediocre, less-than Giants team that likewise didn’t deserve to be in the playoffs.

The North belongs to Detroit.

Write it down.

18 Likes

I don’t care if Erin returns.
I don’t care who Chicago drafts.
I don’t care that Minnesota has Jefferson.

There isn’t another team built like the Lions. We should sweep next year. That’s 6 wins. Rack 'em.

9 Likes

Emilia Clarke Hbo GIF by Game of Thrones

5 Likes

The Lions need to stay aggressive in improving this offseason. If they just re-sign everyone and add some rookies I think we are getting ahead of ourselves crowning Detroit. But if they are aggressive, yea they have a real shot at the division

5 Likes

We have reached that critical point where we all expect division championships.
IF, it’s just an if, something was to happen to Goff, what are your expectations?

1 Like

My expectation for any team that loses a starting QB is that the season is essentially over.

3 Likes

Tell that to the 9ers.

4 Likes

Note: we should still obviously upgrade the backup position. But I’m not sure there’s any teams that can overcome losing their starter … not in this league.

Purdy is an anomaly. And I think they’re still carried by that defense.

2 Likes

So wait, it can be a tour now. B1G runs through Ann Arbor on its way to Allen Park.

I shall enjoy…

1 Like

The Packers are still the top threat. Rodgers sticks around and they draft someone like Jordan Addison and they’ll be a handful. Still think we take it though.

Starting in '24 it’s us and then probably the Bears :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

And by Shanahan making it so easy on QBs. That’s why they should have went Fields. Shanahan would’ve made the reads so easy for him.

4 Likes

Khaki pants still may take the Walmart family bag

1 Like
  1. Lions
  2. Vikes
  3. Packers
  4. Bears
1 Like

Purdy tends to work well early but with age you need more.

1 Like

Cowboys won 5 without Dak, Ravens made the dance with Huntley, Dolphins squeaked in with backup. Just off the top of my head.
We are in a position to dominate the division, we need a good back up in the wings.

3 Likes

Flip the Pack and Vikes

1 Like

Khaki & Honolulu Blue…hmmm

Yes! New uniforms will be khaki… Lion Colors!

We will most likely lose one division game, one on the road is my guess. 5-1 again but we go 8-3 in the others and win the division at 13-4

2 Likes