The Raiders beat the Bears

Let that sink in. I just wanted to call extra attention to it!

5 Likes

LOL - that one could have been much worse than the final score too.

On the upside, the Bears looked crappy. On the downside, the Raiders will be a tougher game than I had originally anticipated.

Yes they did. They manhandled them. Josh Jacobs ( the one first in Mack deal) made more of an impact than Kalil Mack. The Raiders also have Chicago’s first in this upcoming draft.

Mayock hit on several picks. Josh Jacobs is a stud. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them trade for Ramsey… but when you have one of the best talent evaluators in the world as your GM, you want to hang onto the picks.

Chicago is in a world of hurt right now.

2 Likes

Wow, the Raiders hit on the #1 RB in the draft, that’s amazing! How does Mayock do it?

Trading for Antonio Brown was obviously only a move a genius GM would make.

You sure do have an infatuation with these clown GM’s.

3 Likes

Let’s tone down the personal attacks snags. Nothing Iggy said warrants your response.

He didn’t talk about FA acquisitions after all.

3 Likes

Ferrell was a huge reach at 4.

What “attacks” are you talking about?
Are you made that I “attacked” Mayock?

I think some of you need not be so hypersensitive and try to make things into something their not. In which case, you should probably just not respond. Thanks.

2 Likes

Yeah, who else from the Raiders draft is contributing much?
They had 3 first round picks and Jacobs really seems to be the only one who is proving his worth right now. I can’t even find Abrams on their depth chart or injury report.
Mullen is playing some.

Year Rnd Player Pick Pos To AP1 PB St CarAV G Cmp Att Yds TD Int Att Yds TD Rec Yds TD Int Sk College/Univ
2019 1 Clelin Ferrell 4 DE 2019 0 0 1 0 4 1.0 Clemson
2019 1 Josh Jacobs 24 RB 2019 0 0 1 0 5 88 430 4 6 77 0 Alabama
2019 1 Johnathan Abram 27 S 2019 0 0 0 0 1 Mississippi St.
2019 2 Trayvon Mullen 40 CB 2019 0 0 0 0 5 Clemson
2019 4 Maxx Crosby 106 DE 2019 0 0 0 0 5 1.0 East. Michigan
2019 4 Isaiah Johnson 129 CB 0 0 0 Houston
2019 4 Foster Moreau 137 TE 2019 0 0 0 0 5 10 97 1 LSU
2019 5 Hunter Renfrow 149 WR 2019 0 0 0 0 5 12 101 0 Clemson
2019 7 Quinton Bell 230 DE 0 0 0 Prairie View

I think something that many overlook regarding the Bears is that they hired an offensive coach and their O has been garbage both years since he was hired. I wonder what Nagy will do when his D starts to slip. It’s strange to see an offensive coach rely on his D game after game

1 Like

Another deal for the Raiders

7 receptions in 5 games, another great score for Mayock! LOL

Frank Barber
@HannabillLecter

·

1h

Replying to

@mortreport

@Bills

and

@Raiders

I’m glad we got something. He was never a factor. #bust

Terry
@TerryBdattd

·

1h

Lmao, he’ll get more out of Zay than he got from AB

🤣

That’s fine. I’ve never been a fan. He came in as a prolific pass catcher and then proceeded to drop passes at a record rate. We won’t miss him.

1 Like

Remember Brian Billick? OC for the Vikings? He won a Superbowl in Baltimore off that defense while only having a top 10 offense once in his 8 years (in 2006)

I actually like a lot of those guys. I’m not sure Abram has the coverage skills to be worth that high of a pick but he’s a dude in the box. Or was in college at least.

I liked Mullen coming out. Crosby looked promising. Moreau is a good, young, athletic tight end. Johnson has a high ceiling I’d think but as a WR convert may have a bit added bust risk. Renfrow will be really useful while on the rookie wage contract.

I don’t hate the draft. I just hate taking Ferrell over J. Allen.

Good point.

I think Josh Allen was highly overrated and his hype train took on a life of its own.

Ask Jim Harbaugh. He’s in year 5 of wasting an upper echelon defense because he’s a clueless moron on offense and has no ability to evaluate or develop QB talent. Basically everything he was hired for, he’s been an epic failure on. The only thing keeping him afloat is that he happened to hire a top notch D-coordinator. Good thing JH is clueless about defense, because he would have probably screwed that side of the ball up as well.

To each their own I guess. I really enjoyed watching him in college beginning in his junior year and thought he took a big leap his last year. He has been getting less snaps the last couple weeks. Not sure what that’s about. Perhaps his ability to hold the edge on run defense. Still he’s been decently productive rushing the passer. I think he’s a good bet to make it to ten sacks as a rookie and be a consistent double digit sack guy. I realize that sacks aren’t the end all be all. He also had 15 pressures in his first three starts. Apparently his head coach and Calais Campbell have been impressed as well.

You know I’ve gotta defend my boy, I think Allen is a beast and going to get better. He’s already got 18 tackles, 3 sacks and a FF this year. The guy I mocked to us a lot is tearing it up in Carolina, Brian Burns, he’s a dark horse DROY candidate.

Brian Baldinger has done breakdowns of Allen. He is a beast as is Burns like Guitargod said. Devin Bush is also unreal.

Burns is having a great year. Far better than I expected him to. I liked Allen as well. I’m glad he didn’t fall to us because I’d have been upset we passed on him for a TE. I like TJ… I just hate taking TE’s in the top 10 or round one to be honest.