The Rams Pick Will Be #23

…after Matt Stafford plays flawlessly and heroically, but tragically his teammates lose 8 fumbles, miss an historic number of tackles, and commit 17 penalties, thereby gifting the game to Arizona.

The entire Den is jubilant. Kelly apologizes for her rash behavior.

10 Likes

We better hope so. The tank job must be on. The difference between 23 and 28 is actually big in this draft.

tank GIF

National Football League Idk GIF by Detroit Lions

3 Likes

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

3 Likes

Hilarious. True.
Hope Matt wins the SB, but I dont think he will (see bracket).

Brad and Dan are AMAZING. The Lions are gonna be juuuuuust fine.
No RGD (Rams Game Drama) needed.

1 Like

Rams without both starting safeties and starting LB Jones, while Cards nearly at full strength.

Definitely not a cakewalk.

This game is a toss up.

3 Likes

Not sure I want to know what behavior gave Kelly a rash…

pretzel allergy?

2 Likes

5 Likes

Intel I did not have. Should be fun!

Hopkins is a huge loss for the Cards though. They’re not the same offense without him.

3 Likes

seems to have pleny of exposure to a salty rod.

1 Like

Brad Holmes was brought in to build a team. He is known for grabbing players throughout the draft. We might have just drafted our best or second best draft in the last 30 years. It doesn’t matter where the Rams pick is. It just matters that we have a second shot at a high end talent in the first round.

3 Likes

Yup → Sewell is an insane talent. SunGod is really good. Iffy’s gonna surprise most of these guys. McNeil & Levi → inconclusive. JJ may be a depth guy/maybe not?
Suh wasn’t in there. Barry wasn’t in there.

We’re gonna do amazing, this April…I promise.

3 Likes

If Rams lose tonight, I think it helps our draft position for the Rams 2023 pick. Teams will start to doubt management. FA’s won’t flock there for low pay just to have a chance at Superbowl.

The lack of infusion of young talent has already started to creep in this season. Expect it to be even worse in 2022 season (thus giving us an even better pick for 2023).

It would be perfect for Rams to lose tonight and not make the playoffs next year.

4 Likes

I think Rams lose tonite, suck next year and Matt comes back in 2023. Part of a big plan He and Sheila put together last year.

Press Conference Kermit GIF

The Cardinals were so bad to end the year I can’t see how the Rams lose.

Not to mention James Conner who’s questionable. Both of their stars.

Well Edmonds is back which is big and JJ Watt has been activated as well.

I am of the mindset that I just want to watch and enjoy the game. If the Rams win then fine, if we didn’t have the pick I’d be rooting for Stafford all the way because he dealt with a lot of shit here. If they lose then great we get the higher pick.

Fact is no matter what we root for it won’t change the game and my desire for a higher pick is only slighly above my desire to see Stafford finally win something. Instead of going back and forth I’m just going to enjoy watching.

3 Likes