The world is falling in love with the Detroit Lions

I mean would you not start loving our Lions, I already do lol

10 Likes

Williams is going to get us higher ratings. That acquisition gives us a reliable home run threat that opens things up for Chark, Reynolds, St.Brown, Hoch, & Swift.

Our offense will get us ratings.

Our hard hitting defense (that hopefully causes turnovers) will be good for ratings too. You come to Detroit, you’d better expect to get punched in the face on both sides of the ball.

Gonna be fun to watch it unfold.

6 Likes

It’ll be interesting to see who is faster… Chark or Jamo. In other words, we have two speedsters (4.3) at WR!

5 Likes

Take it with a grain of salt

9 Likes
2 Likes

Man, I was hoping it would be mid-season before people started migrating to our side.
Be nice to surprise a few people.

Seriously though, if this happens, things will more likely fall into place. A big part of that is getting critical calls. Having a ref subconsciously think that maybe the Lions SHOULD be winning, or Joe Q WANTS the Lions to win… is more than half the battle.

2 Likes

If we start winning games early in the season, I actually think we could get a lot of positive coverage as an underdog story, especially after the season the Bengals had last year.

3 Likes

Yeah the kids clearly fast & has a different gear. That being said what did the Auburn speedster run, his track times were elite

1 Like

Amazing that the Fords couldn’t figure out how to assemble a staff for decades. Even enlisting the help of the league. All train wrecks

Have to hand it to Ms Hamp

8 Likes

She sought the right help. Office linebacker is a bigger asset than many realize as well.

3 Likes

as long as the ex linebacker is more Spielman and less Millen

5 Likes

Millen is an ex Linebacker.
Speilman is a Linebacker.

I still get triggered just hearing Millen’s voice. LOL

3 Likes

especially when he would do a talent evaluation during a broadcast.

I just yell “BRIAN CALHOUN” at the TV.

7 Likes

LOL

4.29 at the Combine 4.26 at his Pro Day.

How that guy was allowed to live part time in Pennsylvania and be GM was one of the biggest red flags ever…

There are lots of jobs/professions you can do part time or remotely. GM of an NFL football team is NOT one of them!

3 Likes

I don’t know why it took me so long to post this given this topic… but hot dog they don’t make music like this anymore!

1 Like

Unreal…

1 Like

Yeah I really came to terms with the WCF hate after that… hate is a strong word. Obliviousness and unconditional trust may be more accurate!

2 Likes

Unconditional distrust. LOL

1 Like