There’s no scenario in which the Lions end up tied with the Vikings and win the NFC North

Given the QB situation, I don’t see the Vikings beating either the Bengals or Packers.

1 Like

Bengals have looked great the last 2 weeks. Browning being cut by the Vikings should add some motivation as well….but not like he needs it.

Or Lions…Minny is a train wreck

Nice chart regarding playoff scenarios in this article, but not worth a new separate thread:

The Lions shouldn’t lose to a team with a backup QB.

The 2nd backup even.

They’ll have a plan for us, though, and they’ll be bringing pressure on every snap.

I figure that will be the game plan of every team we play the rest of the year. Need to get those protection issues figured out real quick.

I want us to clinch this weekend.

• GreenBay already lost
  • Vikes need to lose
  • we need to win

And if these three things happen then all we need to have happen to clinch a WC playoff birth is Seattle to lose

Lions win. 10-4 with 3 to play.

Vikings lose. 7-7 with 3 to play. This seems highly likely–on the road against the Bengals with a young QB who’s hot vs third string Mullen. I like Cincy’s chances.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.