They did it

They dragged a Jaguars team into the deep water and drowned them.

Christ, what a convincing win.

44 Likes

This team has a chance to make a run.

15 Likes

Repeat after me everybody.

“I’m sorry coach Campbell. Sorry coach Glenn.”

30 Likes

Scoring on every offensive possession is absolutely nuts. Nice to be on this side of that. Even nicer to be on this side and not HAVE to score every time to win because the defense is actually, um, DEFENDING.

A cushion. Imagine that.

10 Likes

No back breaking mistakes
No unforced errors
Complimentary football
Discipline
Special teams contributing
Execution

I could get used to watching this every Sunday

16 Likes

ARSB on pace for almost 1200 yds on the season.

Best all-three-phases performance by the Lions in forever.

12 Likes

It’s like watching an actual professional football team!

24 Likes

And to think that the Lions still don’t have a fully functional Jamo and their two best defensive players from yesteryear.

Also, a treasure chest of beans and some cap flexibility to work with. Obviously this season isn’t over yet but it’s hard not to be excited as a Lions fan going forward. Wait, what did I just say?

7 Likes

At this point, I fear no team the Lions can play. Well, maybe the Chiefs. But that is a chance I would be willing to take.

4 Likes

Such an important and impressive win for our team.

Next up. Time to show the NFL and our fanbase how to take down their division leader while making a run to playoffs.

3 Likes

The only penalty wasn’t a penalty.

5 Likes

Who knew it was pleasant messing up
The message ?

I’m kidding I wish him well but I thought his undressing of okudah looked unusual as in not typically seen by cameras on sideline

Has there been any other player with more sacks in so few plays in nfl history than Houston to start their career ?

6 Likes

After a heart breaking loss to the Bills, they got back up and bite off a knee cap.

7 Likes

I literally had nothing to bitch about Lionswise.

Refs missed a PI on Jax, but the game was already over.

3 Likes

Well we wont see them until the Super Bowl, so enjoy the ride!
Excited Oh Yeah GIF

5 Likes

We have officially turned the corner.

8 Likes

If our offensive line gets and stays healthy there’s no team left on our schedule we can’t out score. If the defense continues to improve, get timely stops and turnovers we’re going to win more than we lose.

4 Likes

Complete game
Domination
JAMO still a work in progress but will eventually contribute
SWIFT looked good and is close to full strength

GOFF played a smart game - took what they gave him

5 picks in the first 75 next year
Hard not to be excited for this team

Great job today

6 Likes

They needed to do this, it was awesome to watch. I said before the game it would be SOL to lose a game like this after the “close” Buffalo game. This was enjoyable. High expectations with a good offseason next year. I wanted to see 7 or 8 wins this year and somehow after that brutal start its still possible.

7 Likes

And Shark can swim!!!

2 Likes