They did it

He was sooooo close to having another this game as well. He’s special fr.

4 Likes

The start of the season was disastrous for us, everything that could be lost and go wrong, did.
Now it’s much better, sensational, this was at the professorial level today, coach, defense, attack, special team, avoiding unnecessary fouls, everything.
The play off is not important this year either, it is important to constantly see progress.
Minnesota you’re next.

5 Likes

Brad Holmes drafting…

Top 30 Wayne S World We Re Not Worthy GIFs | Find the best ...

5 Likes

Yea I saw that

1 Like

Dan Campbell Yes GIF by Detroit Lions

4 Likes

The tone on this board from a month ago to now… just wow, we deserve this.

7 Likes

It has been so long since I watched a lions team that was this well coached. Players doing their assignments, not gambling when not necessary. Efficient yet creative. During the Barry era, I watched for Barry, not for the team really. Then to see what Stafford and Calvin to do. Now, we finally get to watch a developing Lions TEAM bigger than any one player. It’s awesome.

8 Likes

If Jacksonville were smarter and took Houston at number 1, this game could have gone differently.

1 Like

Not if you never doubted them in the first place. :man_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

Words cannot express how impressed I was with this game. Chark showed up… st brown did st brown, goff was damn near perfect, and swift looked like he is back on track.

Additionally, hutch had a sack or half sack, Houston almost broke some ankles, and we didn’t even need Jamo. Reynolds came back and looked strong. DL was getting pressure constantly. Jamaal keeps scoring TDs.

All this being said, it was a pretty boring game. we just got first downs, got field goals when we didn’t score TDs, did we even punt today? There was never a doubt the lions were in control of this from the opening fumble. One of the best dominating lions wins I’ve ever seen.

And they are unleashing Jamo next week. But truth be told st brown is out A#1. I hope he is a Lion for life

9 Likes

I defended the crap out of Dan. I did waver on Aaron.

5 Likes

Hell ya you did brother. I wasn’t implying you didn’t……

Think most people wondered about AG.

2 Likes

It was hard not to with AG. The first four to five weeks of defense were that historically terrible.

One thing I like about this staff is that they appear to be good teachers. The player development has been very impressive.

2 Likes

I wanted to know why was he so good last year and not this year. And I trusted MCDC would make the right call. You don’t relieve LYNN one year bc he is the issue and then completely overlook another coaching issue the next if it is there.

2 Likes

IMO the jury is still out on Glenn. I still think he holds the defense back after we add more pieces in the draft. Hopefully I am wrong and he can improve from now until next year

3 Likes

Da Problem had 16.5 sacks in 13 games in 2021 at Jackson Stae… and now 3 sacks in 2 games in 2022.

19.5 sacks in 15 games.

The level of competition doesn’t seem to be a “problem” for Da Problem….

6 Likes

I strongly expected this sooner, but there will be more to come. When we have more talent, this gets sick AF.

2 Likes

I hate to say it out loud,but, they’re beginning to remind me of those Super Bowl Giants teams. In particular, the one that got off to a rough start, and then played clutch, down the stretch.
We could be watching the stuff of football legend, right now.
How many if us appreciate that, I wonder. (Knowing that some are incapable.)

5 Likes

The tone of there play a month ago to now is a big WOW !! And your right we do deserve this.

2 Likes

Yeah, I didn’t want to say it.
But that game today was impressive.

3 Likes