Thibs Watch - Oregon vs Utah Game

Thibs playing again tonite in the pac 12 championship. It’s actually a rematch. Utah just dominated Oregon 38-7 a couple weeks ago. Hopefully this is a more entertaining game.

2 Likes

Go Ducks!

Oregon Football Dance GIF by Oregon Ducks

1 Like

Oh those ducks are so soft and fluffy… except the Sewells…

Thibs vs Sewell in training camp back @ Oregon must have had some great battles. Sewell’s bro is another guy to watch. Utah ran the ball all over them just weeks ago, so should be interesting to see if they can make some adjustments on D.

The qb isnt that good for the ducks

I think KT is the best player in the draft and who I want the Lions to draft, but passing on Hutchinson makes me feel a little nervous. Hutchinson really pours his heart and soul into football.

But…when it comes to the NFL and professional sports, that doesnt always mean you’re gonna be the most impactful players. Sometimes it does. Sometimes it doesnt. One thing is for sure: Hutchinson wont be a bust.

However, when KT turns it on he is really good.

1 Like

KT seems to give up quickly when he isn’t directly in play.

1 Like

Too easy for Utah.

1 Like

Thibodeaux has his status as the top draft pick in question and comes out with crappy effort.

I’ve seen enough. Take Hutchinson.

4 Likes

When it is 3rd down in the Nfl…I want KT over Hutch.

Very possible KT doesn’t wanna be a Lion

Just remember this…

That long-arm, dip/bend, bull rush…is lethal when it is on.

Holmes has one job: Take BPA. Well, KT is it

1 Like

Utah has a Sewell playing linebacker too! I didn’t realize Penei had 2 brother playing against each other in this matchup. Talented family.

3 Likes

The freshman I think it is…he is a beast

U6DZYSDRT5AZ5HUM3UZ7Z7OTRE

2 Likes

I :heart: Devin Lloyd

3 Likes

He’s pretty good

And that is a big difference between the two players.

5 Likes

We draft this cat, every time he sacks someone, they should put “DUCK YOU” on the Jumbo-tron.

There you go! Gamer.

1 Like

Screw KT, I’ll take Hutch and Llyod

6 Likes

That’s it. Take Devin Lloyd.