Things just keep getting worse for Rams

Stafford without a running game… history continues to repeat itself.

crushed noo GIF

• List item
2 Likes

Fwiw, he didn’t have much of one last year either.

2 Likes

Tell that to my fantasy team that was killing it in December with Sony last December! But I agree, Stafford kinda sucks when he passes all the time… Look at his 14 year career, when he has a rushing attack, he’s an elite QB. When he doesn’t, oops it’s hard to watch.

1 Like

Then there’s this…
" The drop from Whitworth to Joe Noteboom at left tackle has been apparent. According to Pro Football Focus, Noteboom had two separate games with at least eight pressures allowed entering Week 5."

To be fair, the refs let Big Whit hold his ass off last year.

3 Likes

It’s like the mafia… he was about to be a “made man”…

3 Likes

Was that Whit on Thursday night football?

1 Like

Yep, he’s getting paid to talk now! He gone!

1 Like

Watching our magic bean grow

Grow Plant Growth GIF by ELMØ

7 Likes

Gee, it’s almost like if all the guys you spend money on are hurt or suck, you’re exempted.from being a bad team/laughing stock/losers…

I’m glad the NFL chatterati could clear up that distinction for the fans this year, what with this being the only team it’s ever happened too…

Rolling Eyes Eye Roll GIF

3 Likes

The older I get the hotter Lisa Douglas becomes.

2 Likes

Still waiting to see last years Magic Rams Bean!!!

Lions Williams GIF by The Undroppables

4 Likes

Next year, when you combine this years pick together next years picks, it will all come together.
dr-evil-mike-myers

3 Likes

The real question is, why does Akers hate Stafford?

1 Like

Maybe a defensive player with the beans next year… Maybe only defensive players the entire draft. Can we draft a defensive coordinator as well!

Austin Powers Movie GIF

4 Likes

You just know TE and OL will be taken with 2 of the Lions first 4 picks…and an RB and/or WR in the 4th/5th rd for good measure. When asked after the draft why he went with so many offensive players, especiallly with having a historically bad defense, Brad says “We went into this draft really liking our guys on defense and think they’re close, just needed to add a couple pieces”

• the SOL hath spoken

I’ve used the scientific method of observation to develop the “Law of Aging and Bone-ability”

That law states that “there is a direct correlation between a mans age and the percentage of women he will consider bone-able”

Fact no?

3 Likes

Yes I would agree. Another 10 years and they all might make the grade.

1 Like

Well, it’s looking like we need to add a guard and a running back. Big V probably needs to be replaced and Swift cannot be relied upon to stay healthy.

The lack of success in drafting on the D is slowing this rebuild. Many of us said we wanted a DT early in the last draft — the need for a top flight DT has become a screaming need. The need for a top flight CB has become a screaming need as well. We can still say we need players everywhere on defense.

The big $ FA addition this offseason must be on the defensive side no?

3 Likes

It will be amusing when the Lions let JWill go and sign Saquon Barkely to a huge contract then draft an RB in the 1st 4 rds…all while indeed signing a couple busted out D players a’la Brockers and/or some other team’s 2nd/3rd string guys.