Thinking outside the box at 6OA

We all know the offense is ok and the defense needs an infusion of talent, but if you disregard more than half the season, and all their bad games, the defense was top ten and the issues will be super easy to fix with whatever picks and free agency.

But bear with me. Nobody has considered this before as far as I can tell - What if the Lions draft Anthony Richardson, the QB from Florida at 6?

Holmes has basically said he wants to move on from Goff and probably never wanted him in the first place. He was a throw in we got saddled with. Plus Holmes obviously wanted to draft Lance so that pretty much seals the deal for AR

Stats schmatz. I believe in the eye test and my eye tells me AR is going to be the next Joe Mahallen. All he needs to do to be a better QB, is get better

Do I hate Goff? No. Of course not. He’s good and Im glad he’s our QB. But he also sucks and I want him gone.

Anthony Richardson NFL Draft Scouting Report - Draft Network >

1 Like

Movie Horror GIF by The Grudge

1 Like

973 posts in this thread:

2 Likes

cringe GIF

2 Likes

Thankfully we won’t have to worry about Holmes taking him at 6!

Goff is their guy period!

3 Likes

Not true. At Holmes press conference, when he said Goff is our QB, he shifted slightly to one side, clearly a tell. Plus he said ‘it’s easier to get worse than it it to get better at QB’. This obviously means Goff will easily get worse forever and AR will easily be there at 6 and easily be amazing

Just have to read between the lions. So obvious

Happy Fx Networks GIF by Cake FX

2 Likes

You know, I was just thinking…

if we could maybe draft a QB, we might close this gap. Because, you know, I’m sure whoever Brad decides on at 6, they’ll be better than or equal to Mahomes.

3 Likes

goff2

What else does Goff have to do?

He’s taken a team to the Super Bowl
He’s been a Pro Bowl QB on both teams he’s played for
He just led the 2nd best offense in the NFL and finished with and 8-2 record, arguably the best statistical QB the 2nd half of the season

Goff is our QB. Your not mad at my words @TNutZz …your mad at Brad Holmes words.

Why make a new thread? You’re trolling at this point, but here I am feeding the beast by responding to it.

2 Likes

That’s just silly this graph proves Goff is already there.
Think About It GIF by Identity

1 Like

Brother, he is trolling the people who are suggesting it’s possible QB is in play……he isn’t trolling you….he is trolling the people who he thinks disagree with him.

1 Like

Steve Brule GIF
Oh…

2 Likes

You Get It Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

I Dont Get It Over My Head GIF by Lil Jon

1 Like

Obviously that Lion is falling. Unless he can grow wings he’s going to end up way off the bottom right. You do know of this concept called gravity right? It was only invented by Sir Albert Newton. Who incidentally fell to the third round of the enlightenment thinkers draft. Everyone was kicking themselves for not seeing he was obviously the next Magellan

2 Likes

People doubted Mahomes the same way they doubt Richardson. Sign me up!

James Franco GIF

2 Likes

2 Likes

Anything is better than Kirk Gargoffalo who is throwing for us now. His super power is not being responsible for any good play and completely responsible for every bad play. It’s like a biblical curse - The mark of Goffalo

2 Likes

You aren’t thinking BIG enough. He is Montana, Brady and mahomes all wrapped into one. I can’t believe people don’t see it like this……he is gonna throw for 70 tds and 0 picks his rookie year. You heard it first here….after all….I KNOW PEOPLE.
Music Video Yes GIF by T.I.

1 Like

I got one of those Tickle Me Garoppolo’s for my niece’s birthday.

1 Like