This is NOT the same

We keep our DC I’m hoping and next year yikes… injures will always play havoc but let’s do this

DC is a leader…. Period

He need strong and upcoming junior NCOs!!

We have our HC imho….

2 Likes

W/O trying to figure out what the long game will be from here, I would just like to say that we saw a bunch of Lion’s players having fun today, and I’m pretty sure I can’t remember the last time I saw that happen.

4 Likes

Amen amen AMEN!

I missed most of the game except for a bit on the radio, but I can’t wait to watch the highlights, and LOVE this post!!!

We beat the team with the best record in the NFL!!! MC/DC is the man!

GO LIONS!!!

2 Likes

Hypothetical, political, lyrical, miracle whip (same song)

3 Likes

c60606fb-04c9-444a-8a8e-03cdf2396a32_text

3 Likes

Woooord!

Good observation man.
Much more to come. When the coaches play aggressive it shows faith in the players and makes it more fun for them (especially when it works).

1 Like

I think you’re right with re to faith in the players. It’s one thing to say, “What have we got to lose?”, totally another to say, “Run the play we got this!”.

Love seeing these and why not let’s go win 3 more!!!

3 Likes
2 Likes

Why not?

1 Like

I would love for us to be picking at 7 this year… just a good spot to trade down, take a player at value… and winning some games like today, what they proved was they are going to prepare and come out as strong as possible every game and the other team is going to have to beat us…. Exactly what Campbell said in his opening presser…

1 Like

Nice.

What a locker room

Truly a tight knit group. First time in my life I’ve seen anything like that as far as lions since well…92. But I was just a small lad at that point…

2 Likes

Picking at 7 is in Garrett Wilson range. I want Garrett Wilson.

1 Like

That’s what I’m talking about… there’s no clear cut #1 guy and after the next few months who even knows if Hutchinson and Thibodeaux are going to be those guys? Get down past where you “have” to take a QB, OL or DL, to me that’s about pick 4 or 5… then WR, LB, S come into play

I’d say temper your expectations. Very few defensive tackles make huge impacts. The Aaron Donald types are few and far between. I’m hoping he has a Shaun Rogers type career. Slow start into a pro bowl defender.

3 Likes

“Like” (out of likes)

1 Like

I don’t want a WR with our first pick. This is a talented WR class. We can get a really good player with the Rams 1st or our 2nd. I have much less confidence in getting an edge rusher like Hutchinson/Thib or a safety like Kyle Hamilton that late. I would even by okay with Stingley as then we could give serious consideration to moving Okudah to safety.

Regardless, I want a game changer on defense with our pick.

1 Like

I am shocked. Dan Campbell & co. can COACH! We fielded a team of rookies, castoffs and their backups backups. And they blew out one of the best teams in the league!

Seriously, outside of Sewell and Decker, who did we field today that would be a starter on another team? Goff and Charles Harris don’t count since they’re teams dumped them. Backups beating the best is an IMPRESSIVE win! Very Detroit, very MCDC. I’m all in.

3 Likes

Bro, that is HILARIOUS!

7 Likes

Not possible. He’s just a meathead.

6 Likes